Markjaes Wedding

Youngjae was upset.

He hates that every time they go on stage or in public after Mark proposed, he couldn't wear his engagement ring.

"I'm sorry Youngjae-ah, you know I couldn't put on my ring also when Jaebum-hyung proposed to me," Jinyoung said. "I can't even wear my wedding ring," he said, pouting.

Youngjae's face fell.

He didn't want to not wear his wedding ring!

Jinyoung looked at him and sighed. "We have rings with diamonds on top, not like Mark-hyung and Jaebum-hyung," he added.

Youngjae sighed, pouting. "I know..." he said, looking down.

Jinyoung rubbed the youngers back. "I know how you feel, that's how I felt as well," he said and then stared at his husband, who was talking to their manager about their concert.

"But Jaebummie hyung helped me to not feel that way," Jinyoung added smiling.

Youngjae looked up at the elder, seeing him give heart eyes to the other.

He then saw Jaebum turn to look at the other, seeing him give the same amount of love stares back.

He saw Jinyoung walk over to Jaebum after their manager walked away and saw him walking faster, jumping onto the elder and the both of them gave each other kisses.

Youngjae looked away, hearing Jinyoung giggle and more kissing sounds being heard.

His eyes moved over to Mark, who was talking to Jackson in a mix of English and Mandarin.

Youngjae pouted, upset still of the ring and because his fiancé isn't giving him attention.

"AH!" Youngjae screamed as BamBam and Yugyeom scared him, the youngest two laughing and started to play around with the older of the three, getting him to laugh and smile.

Jaebum and Jinyoung smiled, watching Youngjae laugh at something Yugyeom had said.

"Good job baby," Jaebum said, turning over to look at his wife, who had his arms wrapped around his shoulders and sitting down on his lap.

Jinyoung smiled, moving closer to his husband. "I was upset too when I wasn't allowed to wear my wedding ring and engagement ring, of course I would help our sunshine to be happy," he said, giggling when Jaebum started to kiss his neck.

Jaebum smiled, feeling the younger one move his head and Jaebum took Jinyoungs face into his hands, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Jinyoung then went back to his spot, snuggling closer to his husband before they started their concert.
—————

"Bam-ah, is your wife going to meet us in LA?" Jinyoung asked as they waited for the vans to get to the hotel in Canada.

BamBam shook his head. "We're meeting at the stop before LA," he said, smiling brightly.

Jinyoung nodded and saw the van coming into view, holding his baby close to his chest and getting his luggage.

Jinyoung felt the luggage leave his hand and looked over, seeing his husband take it and put it in the car.

"I could've done it," Jinyoung told him, pouting when Jaebum got into the car and sitting next to his wife.

"You could've," Jaebum replied. "But you can take care of our baby instead," he said, pulling Jinyoung close to him.

Jinyoung looked down at their baby, seeing him asleep.

"I miss our children," he softly said, feeling Jaebum pull him even closer to him.