Final: I Trust You

Jinyoung walked out of the dressing room, looking around where they were filming their new music video.

"Omma! You look so handsome!" Jinyoung heard one of his children say.

He turned his head and saw all his children there, looking at him with awe.

Jinyoung smiled and went over to his children.

"Thank you," he said, smiling at them and giving them all a peck on their cheeks.

"Appa! Have you seen omma?" Their oldest told Jaebeom when they spotted him.

"No, not yet," he told them and after that, Jinyoung got up and turned to face his husband, a smile on his face that resembles something like mischief.

Jaebeom took a look at Jinyoung and his breath stopped.

"You were right Hyunjin, he does look handsome," he then said, throwing heart eyes at Jinyoung, with a hint of lust.

Jinyoung looked his husband over. "Doesn't your appa look handsome too?" He asked his children.

All of them took a look at Jaebeom and they all smiled and nodded. "He does!" Gwangjae said.

"Okay everyone! Let's start filming!" The director said.

"We'll be back okay?" Jinyoung told his children.

They all nodded and went to a place in the studio where the camera won't catch them.

Both Jaebeom and Jinyoung walked over to where the filming was.

"You look so hot in that" Jaebeom said, wrapping an arm around Jinyoungs waist and made him stop.

"And you look sexy Beom-ah," Jinyoung replied.

Jaebeom groaned as he looked over Jinyoung one more time. "They did well with this didn't they?" He said.

Jinyoung laughed. "Of course they did, do you not see how my body looks in this?" He said.

Jaebeom could only nod.

"Beautiful," he said and Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Let's go husband," Jinyoung said, dragging his husband with him where they would film part of their music video.
————————

"The things I would do to you," Jaebeom whispered in Jinyoungs ear in their dressing room for a comeback stage.

Jinyoung looked at him. "It's not you haven't already," he whispered back sassily, the way he spoke different from his face that flushed pink from what Jaebeom had told him.

Jaebeom shook his head and gave Jinyoung a kiss before they were escorted to go to the stage.
————————

Ever since the moment that they won their first daesang, Jaebeom has been all over Jinyoung.

Not like he hasn't before.

"I trust you Jinyoung-kun," Jaebeom whispered in Jinyoungs ear one day during their fan meeting.

Jinyoung would shake his head and run away.

But Jaebeom kept telling him the same thing.

"Yes, I get it I trust you too, now stop following me," Jinyoung said during a fan meeting.

But Jaebeom wouldn't stop.

"What's going on with you Beomie?" Jinyoung asked one day after a schedule and in the comfort of their room.

"What do you mean?" Jaebeom asked from his place behind Jinyoung.

"You're being more clingier than usual after we won the award," he said. "I'm not saying it's out of the normal but what's wrong?" He added, turning over to face his husband.

Jaebeom smiled at him. "It's just," he started.

"It's just it's the first time that has happened and I'm grateful that you're by my side to get that award with me," Jaebeom said, looking at Jinyoung with so much love in his eyes.

Jinyoung looked into his husbands eyes and saw that they were full of love.

For him and for everyone that he loves.

Jinyoung smiled. "I'm glad to be by your side while we won that award," he said, giving Jaebeom a peck on the lips.

Jaebeom smiled, giving Jinyoung a full on kiss.

"I love you, so so much," Jaebeom said.

"I love you too Beomie," Jinyoung replied.

They stared at each other, each with love in their eyes for the other.

Yes, this is exactly where they both wanted to be.

"I trust you too," Jinyoung said.

Jaebeom rose an eyebrow, confused.

"I trust you too," Jinyoung repeated, referring when Jaebeom would say that during fan meetings, airports, everywhere, including their home.

Jaebeom laughed, getting what his wife had said.

"I trust you Im Jaebeom," Jinyoung said, smiling when he heard Jaebeom laughing.

"And I trust you Im Jinyoung," Jaebeom said.

They both leaned into a kiss, with so much love and trust that they both have for each other.

Yes, this is exactly where Jinyoung wanted to be.

With Jaebeom.

His soulmate.

End

——————

A/N: Hello everyone!

Thank you for every single one of you for being with me with this journey of the Soulmate series.

Sadly, it has ended.

Thank you everyone that supported me for a million chapters 😂

I really appreciate it!

I've been on spring break for two weeks and I start classes back tomorrow, but online because of the virus and I have been procrastinating for so long on this and I'm so sorry that it's so short!!!!

Everyone please stay safe from the virus!!!

Again, thank you everyone for supporting me and this series until it's end, I really appreciate it.

See you guys!