Love Loop

Jaebeom and Jinyoung walked out of the place where Mark and Youngjae's wedding was held, the both of them holding hands and Jinyoung being close to his husband.

"Omma! Appa!" two small bodies crushed into the both of them and they both tried not to fall.

The both of them looked down and gasped. "Jaeyoung! Hyunjin!" They both said, going down to hug the two eldest of their children.

Once they pulled away, Jinyoung started asking questions. "Why are you here? How did you two get here?" And so many other questions.

"That's something you should ask someone else," said a voice and they both looked up to see both of their parents. Jinyoungs mom holding Gwangjae and Jaebeom's mom holding Jaehwa while Jaebeom's dad held their newborn Yoonjae.

"Omma! Appa!" They both said, going up to hug their parents.

"How did you guys even get here?" Jinyoung asked after they pulled away.

Jinyoungs mom smiled. "Why don't you ask the newly married couple?" She said and both Jaebeom and Jinyoung turned to look at Mark and Youngjae, who were talking with their own parents.

"They thought you two missed your children so they booked a flight, but they can't go around by themselves so they asked us to come too," Jaebeom's mom explained.

Jinyoung smiled happily, going to kiss each one of his children's cheeks, smiling even happier and bright when he heard them giggle.

"I missed every single one of you," he said, trying not to cry.

Jaebeom smiled, kissing the top of each one of his children's head. "We both did," he said, wrapping an arm around his wife.

Jaeyoung and Hyunjin both held their parents hands, smiling happily to finally be with their parents that they missed so much.

"Let's go back to the hotel okay?" Jinyoung said and they all nodded, following the younger couple to the hotel.
—————

Mark and Youngjae didn't have a party after their wedding, having concerts to do and not having enough free time to actually have a party for their wedding.

The both of them stumbled into their hotel room, Mark trapping the younger between the wall and himself, the both of them kissing each other.

Mark pulled away. "Are you sure you want to do this? You're not forced to," he told the younger softly.

Youngjae nodded. "I'm sure hyung, I'm not being forced to do something that I don't want," he said smiling.

Mark hesitated for a second before nodding and leaning down to kiss Youngjae lips.

"I promise that I won't hurt you," Mark told him, kissing him softly.

Youngjae smiled.

He was happy he has Mark as his soulmate, and now his husband.

Youngjae let out a loud yell as Mark moved him to the bed, moving on top of him.

"Tell me if anything is uncomfortable okay?" Mark asked and Youngjae nodded.

"I promise I will," Youngjae said.

That night, they both had their first times together.
——————

Jaebeom looked at his wife.

Jinyoung currently was putting their youngest child to sleep, Yoonjae already mostly there.

Jaebeom stared at him, starting to feel guilty.

Jinyoung had auditioned for the company, and won alongside him. They were both soulmates and lovers.