A Cold Winter's Night (Shoto Todoroki)

The snowflakes fell in the late winter night and everyone was in bed, except you staring out the window with only light from the fireplace to help you see, snowflakes fall onto the glass window and on the ground below. You had on your most comfortable pajamas and a blanket draped around you for more warmth from the cold night.
Thinking about tomorrow had your mind in a whirlwind and not able to sleep,not sure what action will come about.

As you listened to the fire crackling and watched the snow fall you heard footsteps,you looked around you trying to find the source but to no avail. You turn the light on your phone getting up and trying to find the pattering of foot steps. You walk into the kitchen to see the light on and the fridge door open and Shoto standing in there "can't sleep"? asked Shoto "nope, you can't sleep either"? you reply Shoto nodded his head and was looking for something in the fridge.

"What are you looking for" you asked curiously "something to drink" he replied "how about we make some hot coco"? you say to him he looked over at you "sure" he said with a gentle smile. As you grabbed the ingredients you thought about how well you got along with Shoto as you both don't talk much as that was who he seemed to be as a person and you stayed quite most of the time due to joining class 1A not to long ago, it had been about a month now but you didn't know everyone well except of course Shoto.

You two had a few classes together in the past in middle school and elementary and were put together for projects and got along well, so much that you didn't even have to say something to figure out how to do something. It was eye contact or body movement that would make you realize what to do. You smiled to yourself in the comfortable silence thinking of the past of how when someone said anything rude toward Shoto you weren't afraid to fight them but of course he would convince you not to, so you would talk trash back to them instead leaving Shoto face palming but accepted it as it wouldn't hurt anyone badly.

With a big smile on your face you looked over at Shoto to see him staring back at you with a small smile once again "what are you smiling about so brightly"? Shoto asked in a voice that was a little bit higher then a whisper. You looked back at what you were doing putting in marshmallows and handing Shoto his drink "all those fights I'd try getting into" you reply in which making Shoto laugh "how I always made sure you wouldn't get into a fist fight for my honor"? He asked wearing a bigger smile now "yes but you never let me...when you were there anyway" you say putting a few marshmallows into yours now.

You two began walking to the living room"your absolutely crazy taking on those guys or girls who are mostly taller than you" Shoto said to you "oh shut up" you reply elbowing him thinking about all those fights you won or lost and walking to his house cuts and scratches on you always wearing a big smile. Shoto sat on the couch as you grabbed the blanket you left behind earlier and joined him and and once you sat down you shared the blanket with him. You two sat watching the fire quietly drinking the warm hot coco comfortably.

You placed your drink down on the table a couple minutes after Shoto had finished, you became sleepy so much to the point you could barely keep your head up. Shoto had moved your head gently to rest on his shoulder so you wouldn't fall over and possibly have your neck hurting for tomorrow "thank you Shoto" you say sleepy as you felt him rest his head on yours, he smiled or at least you thought he did as every time you would thank him he would anyway. "Your welcome Y/N...I love you" he whispered you smiled "I love you to" you reply and drifted off to sleep.

💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

I hope you all enjoyed this story! Leave a vote of you did and if you want more of this story leave it in the comments below or even a request you would like fulfilled!