Sidekick (Aizawa Shota)

It was a cold night in Tokyo with the wind hitting your face which made you colder and colder by the minute while on the rooftops. You had been sitting on top of a building for many hours keeping an eye out on a possible hideout for an investigation. "It's so cold, how much longer should we stay here" you ask turning to Aizawa "we have been here for two hours we need to stay until something could happen if not we will leave in another two hours" he replies.

Since graduating from U.A. high school you somehow convinced your teacher to let you work as his sidekick for a while as out of anyone you could work with, you trusted him the most. You two were working together for almost four years.

"Alrighty then, wanna grab a bite after this I'm starving" you say kicking your legs up to where Aizawa was sitting and staring up at the stars. "yeah that's fine" he said still keeping an eye out on the building. You turn your head toward him and as always he was focused "you have barely looked away from there since we first got up here" you say, he finally looks down at you "you haven't been watching?" he questions you "I've watched for an hour and a half so most of it" you say back. Aizawa looks back the building, "come on take a break for a minute you have been way too focused, its like watching paint dry right now" you say waving your hands around.

"Alright fine but only a few minutes, what do you want to talk about" Aizawa says turning towards you. Your mind went blank "I'm not sure I didn't think I'd get this far" you say a smile on your face trying to come up with some type of conversation. "Fine I'll start then, when are you gonna go solo, I remember saying only for one year you would work for me and now it's almost been four years" he asks, you took a moment to think about how you were going to answer this. "Well yeah but, I like working with you though, it's important to trust the people you work with which I do but, I trust you with my life Shota" you say looking at him, he seemed to malfunction for a moment as he was trying to process what you confessed.

His hair lifted and his eye changed to red, you got nervous and got up trying to keep distance but he ended up catching you in his capturing weapon when it just looked like a scarf "don't call me that again" he says a bit irritated. You squeaked when it tightened around you "alright I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" you cried out, he let go after a few moments.

Aizawa turned back to the building to watch once again, you walked up to ledge "see nothing happened" you say to him. Aizawa looked over at you "well something-" he started but stopped as you had a small smile on your face as the wind took control of your hair while you were looking at the entrance of the building.

A blush ran across his face which he covered quickly with his scarf and watched the building "hey Eraser" you say to him "what" he replies "I'm freezing and can't feel my fingers" you say in defeat trying to move your fingers around and not feel anything. "Now I get why else you're still wanting to work with me" Aizawa says as a fabric wraps around your whole body only leaving your head to the cold "yeah this is another reason" you say with a big smile. You sometimes had a hard time staying warm so Aizawa would wrap you up for a bit if not much was going on.

Once hearing your response and seeing you smile that was larger than life, he tightened the material making you fall to the ground "owwwwww Shota!" you say but quickly regret it, you stared at Aizawa waiting for some type of response. Slowly he turns his head toward you with a serious look. You were about to speak up when suddenly he busted out into laughter. Your eyes widened suddenly shocked by his response, for the matter of years, you knew him never once did he ever let out a laugh like this one. This led you to start laughing along with him and so many tears rolled down your cheeks. "You are something else" he says to you shaking his head "well, it's my job to be" you reply rolling around which left him laughing once again.

Once you both calmed down trying to catch your breath a vehicle was heard. Aizawa unwrapped you and looked toward the street. You crawled over and peeked to see something occurring between two men out front, taking out a small notepad you began writing down what was occurring. "Well, we know this place isn't completely abandoned" Aizawa says to you. One of the men gave the other a box "yeah and that some type of deals are occurring here" you say back writing down more notes.

The man in the vehicle left as the other went back into the building. "Should we investigate the building a bit?" You ask "no, the most we needed to know is if anyone would be here" he replies. "Does that mean we can go get food now?" you ask with your eyes sparking in hope "yes that means we can go get food now" he answers. You became so excited that you started jumping down to a few other rooftops excited about where you would go. Aizawa shook his head with a small smirk resulting in a laugh and followed behind you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all enjoyed this! Leave a vote or even comment a request!

I'll give a Shota-out!