Future Memories (Nine)

SPOILERS FROM THE MY HERO ACADEMIA: HERO'S RISING MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------

You now sat next to the unconscious body of Nine. After failing to obtain the quirk Cell Activation, Nine had overused his quirks, forcing you all to retreat. In the meantime, everyone would stay away from the so called "hero's" and rest up until trying again. You sat patiently observing your surroundings that you have been observing for many hours, to the point you lost track of time.

Glancing toward Nine's direction to see that he was still laying there, eyes closed and all. Letting out a small sigh you sat very carefully on the bed next to him "you know...that naps taking longer than you would want it to be, right?" you whisper taking his hand into both of yours, his hands were to you overwhelmingly larger than yours. "I can't wait to move forward after we get the quirk for you" you add, a smile forming into your features.

You began playing with a few of his fingers and continued "I can't wait to be by your side through the rest of it all." Suddenly, his hand slowly yet gently clasped one of yours "good morning sunshine, it's time to get up and kick some ass" you say in the most uppity annoying voice possible "sweetheart" Nine replies now opening his eyes to look at you "you're oh so positive" he adds sarcastically.

Letting out a small laugh, you lean toward him, leaving a kiss on his forehead "you seem much better now, but still not so great" you tell him "I'll be better once I get that kid's quirk, now lets go" Nine replies trying to get up "hey, not so fast oh great one, relax for a bit" you say pushing his shoulders down. With no success oh course. "You know I win every time, correct" he tells you, almost staring right into your soul "oh course but I try each time" you reply still trying to make the effort of pushing him back down to rest more.

Trying your best to keep him down he takes a hold of your wrists but not taking your hands off his shoulders "where's everyone else" Nine somewhat demands "outside, we just haven't found Mummy" you tell him with your head down. Nine lays back down "we'll leave in a few hours" he tells you. Looking down at him, you watched him closely, easily you could tell that he still wasn't at 100% by the way his face looked slightly in pain, but willing to do anything that needed to be done.

"Nine" you whisper, he doesn't reply but you know that you have his attention. "Just wait alright, we will get that quirk, its just a step backwards but soon, we will make everything we want come true!" Shifting on the bed to be more comfortable, you gave him a smile that no one else saw but him. You and Nine were always sticking to your goals and didn't let emotion play to much, however when alone like this, this is when you both let that guard down of that seriousness you both upheld.

"Yes, soon we will live the world we always wanted to live, I promise" Nine tells you. Laying down beside him on the small yet not so comfortable bed, you didn't care as you felt at ease. "I love you" you admit to him for the billionth time you have since known him, giving you a kiss onto your forehead while holding you close, he replies "I love you too sweetheart."

----------------------------

This is the memory that echoed in your head. You now couldn't feel a thing, absolutely nothing. Not even the tears running down your face, or your voice that suddenly didn't exist. Your love, your whole world, it was gone. Despite the strong smell of flowers that was surrounding you, nothing could be felt, and nothing was left of Nine, he slowly disappeared in front of your eyes, you couldn't protect him. You couldn't stop the man in the red coat who laid his hand upon Nine's face. The man that made him turn to nothing but dust. Like he never existed. You couldn't breathe, the only thing you could do now, was remember the memories.