Forever and Always (All Might)

As your plane landed you were excited to see a new part of the world, Japan. Not only were you going to see a new place, but catch up with an old friend Toshinori Yagi, who was known as the number one hero All Might. Getting off your flight that you were dressed in the way people definitely knew you weren't from Japan nor visited. You were wearing clothing that screamed I'm from America. As you grabbed your bags you could hear someone calling out your name. You turned around to see Toshinori waving to you which you smiled and walked over to greet your friend that you haven't seen in many, many years.

You both embraced each other into a hug. "It's good to see you again Yagi" you say happily, you hadn't seen him since he went back to Japan "it's nice to see you to" Toshinori says. You worked together a lot when he was in the U.S. which both helped find the best parts of yourself but, also the not so good parts of yourself that any hero goes through. As you both went back to his house to drop off your bags and hang out, you both caught up about life beside what you did in the public eye. All Might had retired after he fought All For One. However, what you mostly talked about Izuku Midoriya who had the power passed down to him. "So what is he doing now?" You ask "well he's trying to work with Nighteye" Toshinori replies. You both went on a jog which he usually did, but throughout the jog you heard something "hey, do you hear that?" you ask looking around the two of you.

"I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU ALL MIGHT!" you both hear turning around and seeing Midoriya, the boy who would become the number one hero running toward the both of you "WOW OK YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE" Toshinori replies with a slight panic "wait how did you know where I even was?" he added. Midoriya had his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath "oh this is the one I've seen and heard so much about!" you exclaim excitedly clapping your hands together.

Midoriya looks up toward you "oh about the sports festival, thanks" he says between breaths "yeah that and your quirk to, its so nice of him to pass it down! It's so nice to meet you, I'm y/n" you say. Midoriya looked like he was malfunctioning for a moment "she knows?" he questions All Might which seemed to bug him a bit. "Ah yes, we worked together a lot when I was in the U.S." Toshinori says proudly.

Midoriya looks up at you as he tries to figure out who I am. You laugh "I wear a mask so you won't be able to recognize me" you reply with a smile "Oh! You wore the masks that had many styles, colors, and designs focused around global issues!" Midoriya says turning into a fanboy. You and Toshinori laugh as he goes on and on about many different villain's you both fought and people you saved "oh yeah and rumors went around that you two were a couple and you both denied it despite what others thought, even David Shield who you worked close with even picked fun at it which people believed it to be more true, some people even think so now" Midoriya said but realized that he went a little overboard and kept apologizing.

This fact left you a bit flustered and left you feeling a blush rush across your face "yeah I totally forgot about David teasing us about it" you say laughing "well, we worked so great together and we used some moves from each other when I came back here" Toshinori says. It fell silent for a few moments "so am I interrupting something" Midoriya asks awkwardly "oh uh no well I'll jog some and I'll meet you up there" you reply patting Toshinori on the shoulder "oh it was nice you Midoriya, take care of yourself" you say to him with a smile and a small wave and began jogging a good distance away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some minutes later while sitting on the ground you see Toshinori jogging closer which you get up and screech some before keeping a pace with him, you notice that he doesn't seem to be in the greatest of spirits. "Hey, you ok Yagi?" you ask concern in your voice, "promise me that when I'm gone you will watch over him and help him with anything" Toshinori replies in a serious tone "of course, if that's one of the last things you want me to do I'll do it in a heartbeat" you reply in a serious tone. "Thank you" he says with a small smile on his face "of course but you really are like a father figure to him and now I feel like I'm a mother" you say laughing, he laughs along with you.

"Well here's your chance that you wanted forever, you never had a family of your own" Toshinori says "yeah but you know why that is" you reply "I'm sorry" he says "don't be, at least your finally giving me the chance to, after all us trying to be together and having a family was impossible due to work, I finally get the opportunity and I'll do my best" you tell him. You both slow down from jogging. "I love you" Toshinori says to you "I love you too" you say "always?" he says "and forever" you add. You both interlocked your hands with one another walking, laughing, chatting, and enjoying the rest of your life's being together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all enjoyed this! Leave a vote or even comment a request!

I'll give a Shoto-out!