Pretty Boy (Bakugou Katskui)

Walking down the busy streets of town you had enjoyed a peaceful day of shopping after getting your allowance money gather from months. Three crying kids ran past you, you were confused only to look ahead to see one of your good friends Bakugou with the hero Best Jeanist who were walking away, you knew what had happen Bakugou had yelled at those kids.

You started to pick up the speed "KATSUKI BAKUGOU" you yell and see Bakugou freeze on the spot and slowly turning around "y-y/n" he said a bit nervous "ah hello young lady" Best Jeanist says. When you reach Bakugou you flick him between the eyes hard as possible "OW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"?! Bakugou yells at you "YOU CAN'T JUST YELL AT CHILDREN BAKUGOU" you yell back at him and give him a long lecture about how he needed to get it together in order to be a hero. Best Jeanist stood there dumbfounded on how what looked like a nice individual could go off on him and not be afraid to and also actually have Bakugou listening to you.

You and Bakugou had been friends in middle school and often yelled at him for anything he shouldn't do like bullying Midoriya or scaring some other students, whatever bad he did you were on him about it and he often took your words into consideration. Afterward you took a deep breath "now do you understand"? you asked him "yes I do" Bakugou said quietly learning his lesson "so what are you doing out here"? you ask and began talking for a few minutes catching up before he had to leave.

❤️🧡💛🧡❤️

Later that evening you received a phone call  and didn't recognize it but decided to pick it up "hello" you say "hello is this Y/N"? the voice asked "yes" you reply "this is Best Jeanist and was wondering if you would take an offer I have to put on the table" he says then began to explain exactly what it would be. You accept the offer and planned to show up to help with Bakugou, after hanging up the phone you spend the rest of the evening excited.

For the remainder of the time Bakugou was here you would be seeing him and help with his attitude in order to become a better hero later on. You had thought he would of gotten a least a bit better entering U.A. but that didn't seem to be the case and you could barely get any sleep but eventually got some rest.

❤️🧡💛🧡❤️

You groaned as you heard your alarm and turned it off and began getting ready for the day and headed out the door in a good amount of time so you would show up a bit early. Your walk was quite a distance but left you with time thinking about the many days to come help Bakugou even if he said he didn't want help from you, you giggled to yourself ready to give many lectures.

You arrived and waited in a room with Best Jeanist talking about how you knew Bakugou. The door opened to Bakugou's hair slicked down looking proper and you began laughing as you thought his hair could never be any other style but what you were used to "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,AND QUIT LAUGHING Y/N" Bakugou yelled. Best Jeanist stood from his chair "well Y/N is going to be helping you for the rest of your time being here" he told Bakugou "HOW'S THAT" Bakugou yells, you swear he never seems to stop yelling.

"To help with your behavior" Best Jeanist says "I DON'T HAVE A BEHAVIOR PROBLEM" Bakugou yells. You stood from seat "yes you do now sit down and talk about what were doing for the rest of the time your here" you say intensely Bakugou then walked over and took a seat next to you and got down to talking about what would happen.

❤️🧡💛🧡❤️

Days had past since you asked to help Bakugou which did work to some extent and his last night there you two sat outside on a bench talking. "So are you ready to go back"? you ask "yeah but I don't think I can get my hair back to the way it was" he replied trying to fix it in anyway "well pretty boy you won't be able to fix that mess" you say laughing "Y/N" he yells and his hair puffs out again "LOOK ITS BACK TO NORMAL" you scream still laughing. Bakugou sat annoyed watching you until you stopped "you know it's been fun being with you" Bakugou says to you "yeah I've missed this" you tell him.

You yawned feeling sleepy barely able to keep your eyes open "it's pretty late, you want me to see if I can get you a room to stay in"? Bakugou asked "ok" you reply falling asleep against Bakugou. Bakugou stiffened up not expecting that but relaxed, he wasn't sure what to do so he sat there as you slept but he as well fell asleep.

"There you guys ar-" Best Jeanist said but stopped seeing you two sleeping. He went inside and grabbed a blanket to put over the two of you so you would least likely catch a cold and he knew Bakugou would wake up to go inside and somehow try to sneak you in for the night, he smiled glad that Bakugou does have a different weakness but wouldn't let Bakugou get away from hiding this so he snapped a picture and sent it to Aizawa.

*Image here*
Best Jeanist: if he ever starts to act up again let me know and I'll have his friend sent over

Aizawa: it's 2 in the morning get them inside
AND GO TO BED!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡💛💛🧡🧡🧡❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all enjoyed this! Leave a vote or even comment your request but you can send a DM as well!

I'll give a Shoto-out!