Chapter 1 - It's not the end

August 27th

Ruth. A 13-year-old girl with very somewhat short black hair, brown golden eyes with a huge imagination. Her father puts his hands on her shoulder. "Listen I know your mad about this decision but trust me its the best for you." Ruth's mom cuts in "And Making sure your on your best behavior and you call us often okay?" Ruth rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe her parents were about to send her to California for the entire school year without even telling her until the last minute. "Yeah yeah ok I'll call you to stop being all mushy." She wipes the tears off her mom's eyes. "I'm going to be fine I promise. You can count on me." Her parents smiled. Ruth boarded the plane then headed off California. A new beginning, a new fresh start.

Two hours later the plane lands. Ruth's dad had a friend named Mr. Jean Pierre that was very rich and was going to take care of her while she was there. He waived "Ruth!! Como sava!" Ruth put on the fakest smile she could and replied "mwen bien et toi." she didn't know much French but she would try.

When they got to the mansion Ruth was shocked. This was the biggest house she'd ever seen. "What do you think? We have as a pool too and you can use it whenever you like." Mr. Jean Pierre said happily. "Thanks! Do I get my room too?" Ruth was hoping he said yes because she did not feel like sharing a room with anyone. "Of course! Comes with your bathroom and tv." Ruth didn't even let Jean Pierre finish. She hopped out of the car with her bags and ran to her room. "THIS IS THE BEST HOUSE EVERRRR🤪!"

Later Jean Pierre explained everything that would happen for the next couple of months in her new school. She was kind of happy to go to Sierra Canyon mainly cause she would be away from all the mean people she encountered before but she was going to make the best experience ever!

Author's Note: I appreciate it if you guys vote ! It would mean so much to me💜🥺 If Y'all don't vote on these chapter I'm not coming out with more🙄