Chapter 3 - First time for everything right?

September 3rd

A couple of days pass. Ruth was walking down the hallway when suddenly she walked pass a "Sierra Canyon Girls Basketball" She retraced her steps she looked at it for a good minute and then suddenly Bronny walks up and comes behind her. "Oh, so you play basketball too?" Ruth grinned. She never knew how Bronny's charm worked but it did and smacked a smile on her face every time. "Well I used to play outside with my brother but not professionally but there's a first time for everything." She looked back at the sign. "Well, hopefully, I'll see you on the court soon yeah?" He smirked. "Yeah sure haha."

September 5th

Ruth tries her shoes and puts on her shorts and heads to the gym for tryouts. When she entered she saw a girl with long brown hair with white skin come up to her. She knew her. Her name was Madison Ruth heard she was one of the most popular girls in the school and she could tell. "Eh she's doesn't really look mean girl type." Ruth talking to herself. "Hi! are you here for tryouts?" Madison questioned. "Oh um yes! Where do I go?" She wondered what Madison thought of her. She didn't have time for bullies this year so she wasn't really worried about that. Before Madison could even speak Bronny walked in the gym. "Ruth! I was looking for you. I wanted to tell you that Mr. Jean Pierre said you coming to my house." At that moment Ruth froze. Was she really about to go to his house? Would she meet Lebron James the man she's been watching on tv since she was little? she was about to freak out until "Ok Bronny thanks! Ruth has to start for tryouts now." She smiled. Bronny walked out of the gym and Madison stared her down. "Girl we're going to put you in check. Bronny is my boyfriend just so we're clear here and also you on the team. AS LONG as you don't touch MY man." She flipped her hair and walked away. Ruth shrugged her shoulders "Eh there's a first time for everything." she grabbed her bag and headed toward the car.

I appreciate it if you guys vote ! It would mean so much to me💜🥺 If Y'all don't vote on these chapter I'm not coming out with more🙄