Chapter 6 - All hell breaks loose

Ruth put on her outfit and went to school. She had thought about all weekend what Bronny had actually thought of her. Was this to fast? She had already caught feelings the minute she saw Bronny and figured out he had a girlfriend. She hoped she hadn't pissed off Madison to bad.

One of her new friends, Serenity Johnson approached her. "OMG RUTH. Did you hear what happened...?" She didn't really know everything that was going around sierra canyon so she asked what was going on. "Madison is spreading rumors about saying that you were trying to steal Bronny about her. Looking at her Instagram story!" Serenity pulled out her phone. *Hate when people always tryna steal MY MAN! Hint hint wink wink RUTH! The new girl really sucks🙄*

Ruth's mouth dropped open. "WHAT! she was arguing with me! Threating me that Bronny is her man and UGHHH!! THIS IS WHY I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDS WITH BRONNY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" Ruth stomped down the hallway Bronny was behind her when she said that. He gulped and walked away.

Bronny's POV

I can't believe Ruth said she wish we hadn't been friends in the first place. I wonder what's going on in the first place. My best friend Mikey Williams came up to me. "Bro check your girl's story she trippin!" I made a stank face. "Whatcu mean trippin?" I check Madison's story and seen what she said. "Oh my gosh bruh! She's only mad that I broke up with her!" I wasn't really worried as petty as Madison was she could never ruin my name. Now I knew the reason Ruth was mad at me.

Ruth's POV

Bronny tries to keep talking to me but I'm avoiding him. It's for the best so this way Madison doesn't have to rip my head off! Like geez I can't get a grip. I've been running all over the hallways hiding in the bathrooms. I didn't eat lunch just so I couldn't talk to him!

It was the end of the day and I sighed. Phew finally school's done for the day and I avoided Bronny! I was walking out the front doors when someone tapped my shoulder...

Author's Note: Since y'all don't wanna vote guess this book is over. I'm deleting it 🙄