chapter 12 - yeah that's all me

*r.i.p Kobe and Gianna this is so sad man😔💔 mamba 4l💪🏽 by the way, I'm legit about to quit this book maybe. This story is getting a boring. I also focus on the imagine story way more...*

Bronny's POV

Girls drooling on me? What...

*pause*

Oh yeah she right never mind. But she can't be talking though cause I lowkey see her vibing with ZZ outside of school. I'm walking in the hallway and I see Kiley walk up to Ruth.

Ruth's POV

Kiley comes up to me. "Hi!.. Ruth. I know we haven't got to talk much this year but I'm here!" Acting all fake cheery girl bye. I already know she likes Bronny and gets mad every time she sees us walking up to us and dragging Bronny away from me. "Um yea..?" She stood right beside me. "So.. are you dating Bronny?" She questioned. "That's all me." I looked at her. She looked mad but calmed down "yes or no?" This girl is really testing me. "No, but that's all me and YEP I WOULD SMASH THAT!" I snapped my fingers said it real loud so everyone including Bronny could hear. Ahhh I love being petty😗😁.

Everybody said "💀💀💀💀💀"

Bronny's POV

she really claim me in front of everybody. Let me go talk to her before she get an attitude. I come up behind her looking behind me cause after that everybody was like "yo girl" , "ayo Bronny get ya girl" , "oooo she tryna get at that jawn bron bron" these are so annoying. Actually the last one was kinda funny😂. "Ruth.. WHAT WAS THAT?!" I pulled her into the janitors closet. "What do you mean what was that?" she mimicked me. "You said that you were still into me right. yes or no. Oh wait, didn't Kiley say she was into you and YOU TOLD HER THE EXACT SAME THING." Damn how does this girl find everything. "How you know I told Kiley I wanted her?" She dead stared at me "I got my sources, but anyway that's not the point. Why all of a sudden your mad that I'm claiming yo-." The janitors closet opened.

Ruth's POV

Oh look it's Kiley's desperate self. "What do you want!?" I looked at her. "sis watch your tone." Who she think she is. "NO SIS. Your gonna watch your tone don't start that stuff with me." She looked at me. "Oh really? But it's crazy how your trying to get at Bronny but you don't claim him. BUT OH WAIT DON'T YOU MESS WITH MY COUSIN ZZ?" oh boy.😬

this is so funny to me idk why😂 but I don't know when I'm gonna update or if I ever update again.. so until then to keep yourself busy please read "Bronny James Imagine Request" !! 😘

January 26th.. #Mambamentality 🐐