chapter 11 - game time

Ruth's POV

I coughed really loud and pushed Bronny off me. We slowly turned around. LeBron was staring at us.. I was pale cold hoping he hasn't been standing there the entire time. "UM! maybe I should go...?" I had a feeling he was mad and was never gonna let me back at his house because I WAS FLIRTING WITH HIS SON. "I heard some screaming so I came upstairs to see what was going on.. what is going on?" I sighed of relive.. thank goodness he didn't see- "We were just talking about our big games and then we got a little loud because... we couldn't decide which shoes to wear.. yeah!" Bronny cut off my thoughts off. LeBron nodded then he walked out of the room.. I have a feeling he didn't believe anything we just said but at least he let it go.

2 months later.. 

it's been regular for the past 2 months. so glad the past it behind us, Madison's petty self finally put me back on the team and now we get to hang out with the boys basketball team they are so cool. Well most of the boys I hang out with Zaire, Brandon, Dylan white and metoyer (There are 2 of them lol) Harold which is my fav cause I'm teaching him how to dance lol. I also hang out with Robert and outside of school skyy and ZZ. Not sure if Bronny gets jealous that I'm friends with all these boys but were not even dating. It's crazy how were still in the "talking" stage but it doesn't really feel like it. ZZ, one of the new boys, that I met that goes to Heritage Christian is so funnyyy.... tbh, I'm starting to feel attracted to him then Bronny. He's also kind of Drifting away from me, he's also friends (more like WAY TOO CLOSE) with this girl Kiley and she's ALWAYS UP ON HIM. Honestly she can have him cause I'm done. 

Bronny's POV

Ruth's been a little off. I don't know why.. she's always giving Kiley and girls that I'm friends with looks. We're not even together though. I catched up to her while she was walking in the hallway. "Hi Ruth! We haven't really talked in a while." She looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean I talk to you everyday." She giggled. "No I mean like actually talking to me, our relationship, our feelings. I feel like you keep avoiding it every time I bring it up." She took a deep breath "Well.. I still like you. But your to friendly Bronny." She put the books in her book bag. "What if we were dating? Would you still be all buddy buddy with them? When you take care of all these girls drooling all over you.. You can come back and talk to me when your ready." she walked away.

Please vote on this chapter. If you haven't read 'Bronny James Imagine Request' go read it!! 6 chapters are out so read to catch up.