Chapter 15

1000+ reads🥳🥳💖

Thank you so much💖
I am so grateful and happy 😊
Thank you once again 💖

Sorry for not updating

Chris's POV

Where do you wish to go? I asked as we entered the car
"To my favorite place in the world, The Beach." Her eyes shined with happiness.
I smiled back at her when I saw a hint of happiness in her eyes.
I can't figure what is wrong with me! I beginning to feel nervous around her. At times, I could stare at her pink lips then swallowed my own saliva. I want to kiss her badly. If I don't control myself, I will end up ruining this moment. Fuck! I hope I'm not falling for her because she is not the type of girl I want. I think it is just pity. Yes I feel pity for her but why does it feels like it's not pity but something that I can't even explain it myself.
"Hey! Are you even listening to me dumbass!" She shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts
"Yeah, sorry" I apologized. I started the car and I couldn't concentrate because she is fucking seductress. Everything she is doing, is seductive. She is wearing shorts with a T-shirt. Fuck, she is not even wearing a bra. I can see her nipples through the T- shirt. My hands are itching to touch and suck it. I feel dirty right now but it is how I'm feeling right now.
I have to distract myself before I do something regretful. I picked up my phone and called my secretary to book a hotel for us before we reach the beach. The beach is almost two hours drive from my house. So I'm hoping everything will be done before we reach there. I wanted us to stay at the beach house but I think it will be occupied by now.  We will fly to Hawaii next week. So for the meantime, we will stay at the hotel. I want to surprise her. It's summertime and it's my first time going to enjoy summer holidays. I'm not a fun of going to vacations. I'm glad to share my first summer vacation with Cherish.

Cherry's POV

I'm so happy right now. I'm finally going to enjoy real summer for the first time in my lifetime. Summer vacations were always boring to me because it was all about my sister. I'm not jealous of her and I will never be. I just wanted some of the attention she got from our parents. I somehow don't blame my parents for the way they treat me. I shouldn't have done what I did 10 years ago. I will always be a threat towards my sister. I didn't mean to kill her. It was all a joke and it turned out badly. I deserve to be treated this way. I'm lucky my parents didn't hand over the case to the police. I'm indeed a bad person. I think I should die, it will make my family forget the pain I caused them 10 years ago.
The moment Chris learns what I did to my sister, I bet he will runaway from me too. His parents will even cancel the engagement. I'm nasty and evil to my childhood friends. They all stopped playing with me when they knew about what I did. I'm glad that Brian stood by me up till now. He is indeed my best friend. I will apologize to him as soon as possible. I don't want to lose him too. As for Chris, he will leave soon. I am starting to have weird feelings for him.

I know this chapter is very short😩

How was this chapter?
What did Cherry do 10 years ago?
Secrets are coming out in the next update.

I feel bad for Cherish😔

Please vote, comment and share