Chapter 28

The book is ending soon🙂
I want to start my new story I will be publishing soon.

This chapter is boring.
Please skip the chapter is you hate massive grammatical errors.

Happy reading 📖

Melissa's POV

Few days later

That bitch will die soon. The doctor said he is willing to help me if I could pay him well. I am super happy and glad that he is finally going to finish her. Nobody can take away what is mine.
I have already arranged a meeting with the doctor. He said we should meet at a place where nobody can see us. I still can't believe after everything that stupid bitch is going to leave this miserable world soon. I can't wait to have my man back. I have been trying to reach him but I'm scared to get caught. The police can trace me.
"Hello handsome doctor" I said when he picked up the phone.
"Hello ma'am" he replied back.
"I guess you are already prepared to meet me for the money. I am paying half of it. I will pay the rest after you finish the job" I smirked.
"Don't worry ma'am. The job is almost done. Please text me with the location. Let's keep everything secret. Keep your men at the hospital and come alone. I want them to help the nurse who is going to kill the patient." He stated.
"Okay boss" I happily grinned.
I began dancing happily, moving around. Cherish Wilson, you are going to ever regret challenging me and wanting to take my man away from me.
People say I'm mentally ill, I don't believe them. I escaped from the hospital when I got admitted. I became very disappointed in my family especially my father. I killed my father after I escaped from the psychiatric hospital. Nobody knows that it was me. They think it was an accident. I am not a bad person. I just want people to get away from me so that I can have what is mine.
I have already texted him with my location. I'm on way to meet him.

Chris's POV

The police are now ready to make their move. The doctor has successfully fooled her. The police are on their way with the doctor. They won't use their siren because she can run away. I have been instructed to stay with Cherish. No matter what happens, I shouldn't go out. I haven't told Cherish about Melissa. I'm so happy and angry at the same time. How can a person be so evil?
Cherish seems happy today with her family. She is chatting with Sofia freely. I don't know what they are talking about but I think it is about me. They keep staring at me and laughing . Cherish blush but Sofia laughs. Her mother too has lighten up. I'm glad they are back together again.
I got a call that Melissa is caught. I screamed "YES". Cherish and Sofia is looking at me weirdly.
"What is wrong with you?" Sofia asked.
"Melissa is finally caught!" I busted out.
"What!!!" Cherish shouted.
Fuck I can't keep my big mouth shut. I wasn't supposed to tell her anything till she gets better.
"I want to see her now!" Cherish demanded.
"Hey relax, what's the rush? Please go back to bed before you hurt yourself. I promise to take you there when you get better." I tried to convinced her.
"Thank you" Sofia whispered.
I smiled at her and held Cherish in my arms. She is my precious pearl. I can't let her see that witch.

Cherry's POV

I want to see that bitch and teach her a lesson. She thinks that she can mess with me and go scout free. Ha! I fucking need to see her. This man has to stop making me feel weak.
I want to die! That thought keeps getting stronger everyday. The urge to kill myself is increasing as the day goes by. I'm a miserable person. I don't want to live!
Chris always gives me to a reason  to live with the way he treats me.

How was this chapter?