21

donghyuck was half asleep in math class, completely out of it at this point. lunch was complete havoc and of course it was all because of his useless drama. not that he cared or anything, it was fun to do stupid shit like that sometimes. he was just trying to have a good time and talk to mark, but sike the dumb hoes sitting with him had to go all grabby hands at his phone.

jeno was rambling about something to do with some random teacher and honestly nobody wanted to hear it. a few listened to be nice and the rest didn't give two flying fucks about the useless words leaving his mouth. basically all of the tanned male's attention was on texting ramen as he zoned out of whatever the hell was going on in real life. perhaps he zoned out a little too much because soon enough everybody was coming for him and it was the most chaotic thing ever.

every other day was a mess too, but this had just reached a new height. it was slightly irritating to hear five voices yelling all at once so donghyuck said what he felt the need to.

and that was when all hell broke loose.

the annoyed boy had said two words and this is what he got in return. like hello did they not just want for him to speak?

the only thing that worried donghyuck was this dumb bitch hearing that he supposedly had a boyfriend. he impatiently watched the extremely girly girl prance her way to her friends and probably begin fake rumours. poor donghyuck just wanted to stir the pot a little in his own friend group, not some girl he knew from science class.

everything else would settle down itself, he'd just tell renjun it was a joke and then tell the same to everyone else. things weren't supposed to go this way and it was a fucking problem.

he didn't like to claim he was popular, but it was the truth. the infamous group of obnoxiously good looking boys just happened to be donghyuck's. it was definitely something to be proud of, especially in this day and time. girls were falling at their feet and while it was a little frustrating, there was something about it that was pleasing for the six.

donghyuck's phone was snatched out of his tiny hand while struggling to get away from these terrible monsters. apparently the world was on his side for once because his phone died right at that second. maybe watching youtube in social studies really did pay off for once. that was the perfect opportunity for donghyuck to take his phone back and he did just that, grabbing the device from a pouty chenle victoriously.

the five terrible monsters were now little puppies, practically begging to know who his boyfriend was. jeno was full on raging about it while jaemin was acting cute to get answers. renjun was eliminating the possibilities of who it could be in his head, as chenle and jisung bickered with each other about it. this was the most fun donghyuck had in a while, mostly because all the attention was on him. what more could he say, attention seeking was the epitome of his whole existence.

the teacher was currently telling everyone what the homework for the day was and donghyuck couldn't care less. he'd just make up some dumb excuse and get away with it once again.

his mind carried him back to the text mark sent saying that he made him feel better. there was absolutely no way that a rude person like him could make an angel feel good. it was a state of panic and donghyuck wanted to say so badly that mark made his day everyday. texting mark was more than enough to the tanned boy. he was only mean and sassy as a weird defence mechanism.

he didn't want to fall in love over a few words typed up onto a phone. although he couldn't confirm it, mark had made his way into donghyuck's tiny heart and he was certainly crushing on the canadian. it was still small, nothing too special, yet a simple notification from the contact bubs made the otherwise feisty boy feel wholesome and content. hopefully when he came, nothing would be too awkward and everything went how donghyuck imagined it to be.