100k special!

(: thank you bubs for all the support! here's a short chapter that i wrote at four am. there's a reference to chapter 29 in this, so idk maybe read that and come back if you forgot. i hope everyone is doing well <33

"mark," donghyuck whined, lengthening his name into two syllables instead of one.

"wait," mark ushered. he was doing his homework and was beyond tempted to leave it all and talk to his boyfriend. donghyuck wasn't exactly patient, always craving attention and care, despite knowing he couldn't always get it.

"hubby."

"wait."

"minhyung," the tanned male called out, desperate for some sort of reaction.

"wait."

"hyung."

"i'm gonna end the call if you don't stop." mark peered up at his phone screen to see his boyfriend pouting, the hood of his sweater barely hanging on his head.

the boy on the line disregarded his words and sighed dramatically. "life is so unfair. you're maturing so nicely and i still look like a blob."

"you're not a blob, you're pretty."

"you're just saying that 'cause you're my boyfriend. also, did i tell you that you look like boyfriend of the year with those glasses?"

"hyuck," the canadian spoke seriously. "i love you for who you are. i don't care if you're a blob."

"i wanna kiss you," donghyuck cried, shoving his hoodie down, so that his head was covered.

mark giggled at his random antics. "me too, but at least you're coming to visit. i'm so excited."

"you're lame and annoying," the latter huffed.

"where did that come from?"

"i dunno, insulting you makes me feel better about you being across the world, MARK YOU HAVE POOR CONNECTION," donghyuck screeched. "i can't see your cute face anymore."

"you don't have to see my lame and annoying self anymore." mark laughed gloriously, putting his finished homework aside.

"fuck you. fix your damn wifi."

"that's not really possi—"

"IT'S BACK MARK, I SEE YOU, I CAN SEE YOU NOW," donghyuck gushed childishly. he picked up his phone with a huge smile and made a kissing face.

"you're such a baby."

"i'm your baby."

"that's so cheesy," mark faked gagging.

"shut up. you're more cheesy than me and you're a simp."

"oii, that's rude."

"i've always been your personal bully. you'll have to pay extra if you want me to bully you more," donghyuck made grabby hands. "pay up."

"hell no, you bully me enough as it is," the older's voice cracked and donghyuck chuckled. "that was the worst timing. fuck puberty."

"markie, do you think jeno's cute?"

"i'm sorry, what?" mark spoke baffled, taken aback by the question. "he's my son and he's taken, what are you tryna to prove?"

"he had a nice glow up, i think i'm gonna cheat on you."

mark laughed, clapping his hands. it was such an amusing thing to say. "that's not something you openly admit. you already cheated on me with the doctor that couldn't save me from amnesia."

donghyuck made ducky lips and ruffled his hair around. "you need to get over that. it's not a big deal."

"it totally is! you ruined the story."

"i made it better," his boyfriend scoffed. "it would be boring if you remembered everything and the doctor gets nothing in return."

"you make it sound like you're doing something to him."

"yeah, i gave him head," the younger spoke nonchalantly.

the canadian choked on his saliva, coughing and hitting his chest. "i might have to kill him."

"wait what, i wanna kill him too."

"you make it sound like we do that everyday."

"i'm a serial killer, hubby. you're next on my list," donghyuck made finger guns and pretended to shoot him. the couple laughed wholeheartedly at that and their laughter subdued, leaving the pale boy to admire his sunshine.

mark grabbed a pillow and hugged it, his cheek resting against it. "hyuck?"

"yeah?"

"i love you."

he watched his boyfriend smile delightfully, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"i love you too."