39

"i'm going first whores." jaemin reached over while saying it, spinning the bottle. it spun and donghyuck sat there with anticipation. he knew that if he got chosen, he'd probably be dared to do something with mark which was great in his eyes. it slowed down and landed on jisung, making everybody let out a breath of relief. sometimes jaemin's questions and dares could be bizarre and it was definitely something to be afraid of.

"truth. i'm never choosing dare. you'll make me act like a chicken."

"do you ever get excited at the thought of your boyfriend?"

jisung groaned loudly, "i hate you."

chenle just sat there confused. he would get excited at the thought of jisung too! his heart would start beating super fast and he'd imagine his cute face. what was there to hate for asking that question?

"okay, i have my answer." jaemin smiled innocently and motioned for jisung to spin the bottle.

he took his turn and it landed on himself, making him sigh. jisung span it again and it landed on jaemin. since jisung was in a good mood, he decided that he'd go easy on him. "truth or dare? you choose dare? fantastic. i dare you to kiss someone you like on the lips."

jaemin's expression went from confident to baffled, his cheeks turning a dusty pink. renjun was blushing too. mark assumed it was because of their kiss from before.

"renjun come here."

the group of seven started making hysterical noises and mark noticed that jeno was quiet. in between everyone's madness, renjun yelled for everyone to shut up, still appearing flustered. he scooted over to jaemin and the two wouldn't even look each other in the eyes. jaemin placed his hand on renjun's cheek and left a quick kiss on his lips. donghyuck latched himself onto mark's arm again and squealed. most of them were calling out 'finally' and 'cute' at the little interaction.

jaemin smiled lightly and spun the bottle. it landed on mark and it immediately set him into a nervous state. "truth or dare?"

"truth." mark barely got the word out of his mouth. the thought of jaemin still made him get anxious.

"hm, how much do you like donghyuck?"

oh shit (stan exo). he wanted to answer with more than anything, but worried that would make him sound desperate. all eyes were on him as the six waited patiently for an answer. it had to come out at some point though. why not now?

"i don't know, i just do," he whispered feebly, a faint smile overspreading his face. mark could see donghyuck's goofy grin and it only made his smile grow bigger. he knew he was smitten for the younger. there were just loads of things to worry about on the sidelines, like how a long distance relationship would even work. that is, if donghyuck liked him back at all.

once again, the bottle got spun and ended up on jeno. "my son, truth or dare?"

"dare, grandpa."

"wait i don't even know what to say." mark sat there pondering over what type dare would be good for jeno. donghyuck whispered a suggestion in his ear and he watched how his son's expression turned from relaxed to horrified.

jeno whined, "this isn't fair! hyuck's going to give me a really messed up thing to do."

mark couldn't help but giggle at what he was told. this was definitely going to be a good one.

"i dare you to go to chenle's parents and ask them how you know what size condom you should get."

"NO, WHAT THE FUCK."

everyone burst out into laughter and snickers, jeno being grumpy about it.

"chicken out and you'll have to do something worse." donghyuck said slyly, still laughing.