New York to Lima part 2

(Mr Schuester's POV.)

I enter the choir room and see both familiar and new faces in the Glee Club. This week's assignment is to sing songs about life-changing experiences since life changes dramatically after graduating from high school.

I allow them to get started on the assignment, knowing that it may be confusing for them when Rachel arrives. Rachel is the success story of the Glee Club, having achieved great success in "Funny Girl" but then being replaced by a new face after 4.5 years. After that, she didn't know what to do with herself and decided to return to Lima. I considered telling Finn about Rachel's return, but decided against it because I didn't want to take away Rachel's chance to see his genuine reaction.

(Finn's P.O.V)

It's understandable that i may feel curious about what Mr. Schuester is hiding, but it's also important to respect his privacy and trust that he will share when he is ready. It's possible that he has a valid reason for keeping it to himself for now. In the meantime, try not to let your curiosity consume your thoughts and focus on the present moment and the things within your control.

Change can be difficult, especially when it involves the loss of someone we love. However, it's important to remember that everyone's journey is different and valid. It's possible that the new faces in the Glee Club have had their own life-changing experiences, even if they may not be apparent at first glance. It's okay to feel the emotions that come with change, but try not to compare your experiences to others and instead focus on your own growth and journey. Who knows, you may even find that you have something valuable to offer to the new members of the Glee Club who may need guidance or support.

It's understandable that i may have been hoping to see Rachel and relive some of the past memories. However, it's important to remember that life is constantly changing, and sometimes things don't go as we hope or expect them to. It's okay to feel disappointed or nostalgic for the past, but try not to dwell on it too much and instead focus on the present moment and the people who are currently in your life. Who knows, perhaps something unexpected and positive may come out of this new chapter in your life that you never thought possible.