I want him

Rachel's pov 

After our talk yesterday in the auditorium I know that it left Finn with more questions than answers. you could see the confusion in his face.

I wanted the give him the answers he so badly needed but I'm no mind reader so without the questions being asked there would be no answers.

Finn's pov 

"Quinn, can we talk please?" I say walking over to Quinn who is now one of Rachel's best friends.

Quinn's pov

I'm looking around at all these faces that belong to people I haven't seen in years. When Finn comes over and asks to talk.

"I guess we can.. What's up?" I ask patting the chair next to me. he explains what went down between him and Rachel and how he can't help but think she doesn't want him back but she needs him.

"Listen, Finn, Rachel was there for you when you were lost after high school and needed to find your way. look I'm not saying you have to be her boyfriend but at least be there for her now more than ever."

Finn's pov

Quinn was right Rachel needed me now more then ever if not as her boyfriend then at least as her friend.

I know I would take Rachel back in a heartbeat but I need to make sure she needs me and not just wants me. so she can get her happiness and her drive back and then leave for New York leaving me broken all over again. 

Ahhh all these questions and sill no answers. I need to take actions and ask the questions even though I'm not sure I'm ready for the answers.

Rachel's pov 

I see Finn talking to Q. I want to know if he is getting the answers he can't get off me from her.

He needs to know the truth. he needs to know that I want him and need him not just for my self but for our daughters well being as well.