The answer part 2

Rachel pov 

 When Finn doesn't leave when I say he doesn't need to be here if he doesn't want to gives me a little sense of hope that he wants to be with me. 

 I know it seems stupid to be going after the love of my life now I have lost everything but Finn has always been where I end up and I'm willing to move oceans to be with him.

Finns pov 

When Rachel told me I could leave if I didn't want to be there was my chance to show her that I did want to be there and I wanted her. So I stayed and I did everything I knew how to get her to realize her worth. 

 I know in my heart that she would move oceans to be with me just like I would her because she is my one true person and we have always been the end game.

 Quinn pov 

I go to the auditorium to see if I can help Rachel and Finn in any way because as Rachel's best friend I know right now she would have sung a song and busted into tears.

 I walk into the auditorium and see them on stage talking I run up and hug Rachel who is still whimpering.

Listen, you guys we all think that yes Rachel being here is confusing but you guys are making your life's more complicated by talking your feeling out. You guys have the power to sing your feelings and we all know we respond better to how someone is feeling when we sing but instead of singing a song separately, we think you should sing a duet one with a sort of conflicting feeling going on. Why we think that a song with such high emotions would be good is because it may clear up some of the questions you both need answering.