Daddy daughter relationship.

Finn's pov

Ever since Rachel introduced me to Cleo, she has been stuck to my hip and doesn't want to let me go. I know it bothers Rachel even though she would never admit it as she knows what it feels like to grow up without that special parent bond, as do I and neither of us want that for Cleo. I am so glad I get to be the best dad I can be.

The first thing Puck said to me is that having a daughter changes your perspective on gender roles of men and women as you want your little girl to see that she is able to do anything a boy can do. I can honestly say puck wasn't wrong and that a first for those words. I mean I never thought about it before but my daughter can do absolutely anything she wants to do and that's because she has the best parts of me and Rachel all at once and she will go far in life. I can't wait until the day all three of us will be living under one roof.

Cleo's pov 

My daddy is the greatest I can see why my mommy is happy that I get to have that special bond that I have with her, with him as well. I also think he wants to be a family with me and mommy but I am fully aware mommy is still hurt over Brody leaving when he spent forever promising to love us both forever, but clearly he couldn't and so he left and I'm glad he did because I get to have my daddy back and he is amazing.

Rachel's pov 

I left Cleo with Finn for the first time today while I went out with the girls. I realized for the first time in a while that it was always meant to be me and Finn together raising our little angle. I feel bad I kept them apart for so long but also the fact that she gets to have that brilliant daddy-daughter relationship with Finn warms my heart.