Set the truth free.

Quinn's pov

As we stand in the parking lot greeting this mini Finn looking girl, I legit think that Rachel is about the biggest mistake of her life. I mean for 3 1/2 years you never mentioned this cute little girl to anyone not even Santana and Santana was the only one who knew she was pregnant.

Rachel's pov

I don't know how this is going to go down it scares me to the core that he will hate me and not except her. I take Cleo's hand and walks the halls of the school and into the choir room. As I enter the choir room all eyes look up and stare at Cleo first, then at me and then at Finn like they are trying to work out the equation of when she was conceived. 

I looked at Finn who seems to be looking as constipated as he would look if he was doing a hard math's equation. I turn to Santana and Quinn and ask them to watch Cleo for me, I take hold of Finn's hand and drags him out of my car.

Finn's pov

I couldn't understand how Rachel had a 3-year-old who was the spitting female image of me. It suddenly clicks to that one night at the reception of will and Emma's wedding that never happened.

I suddenly felt Rachel's soft hand take hold of mine and dragged me somewhere when I finally realized we were going to her car.

I just look at her. I'm not mad you kept it from me because she was protecting herself from heartbreak and me from putting pressure on my self. I turn towards Rachel and tell her I'm not mad, in fact, I'm glad she did keep our baby because that gave me the chance to meet my daughter even if it is 3 years into her life. I then kiss Rachel and tell her this doesn't change one thing between us except we now both know about Cleo instead of just her.