Chapter 5

"Don't seek the devil in the place which he calls home."
_

Jennie

We are all inside our classroom, everyone as usual is in their own little world. Laughing with their own circle of friends, teasing each other or writing something on their notebooks but Bambam is oddly quiet.

He's the most clamorous in our class along with Taehyung, Yugyeom, Hanbin and Bobby but today he's just sitting at the corner fidgeting his fingers. We don't have a teacher today saying he can't come today, I don't know why but from what I've heard it's a family matter.

I was busy playing with my phone when Bambam suddenly stood up kicking his chair creating a loud thud making us all look at him. "Who did this?! Huh?! Who the fuck is playing games with me?!" He shouted bringing his phone up.

Taehyung stood up from his chair, holding Bambam from his arm. "Bam, relax. What are you saying?"

"Someone is threatening me! Who the fuck is it?! Tell me! Show yourself you fucking coward! Damn you! You hear me?! I will kill you!" He went hysterical even his friends can't calm him.

"Maybe I should stop him." I heard Lisa said but I stopped her. "Don't. You'll hurt yourself." I looked at her worriedly but she just smile. "I got this." He went straight to Bambam holding his shoulder.

"Bam! Look at me. We'll find that person okay? Calm yourself. We got this." Bambam just heaved a deep sighed nodding his head.

"Okay put your damn phones on the teacher's table! Now!" Bambam shouted and everyone obeyed and started putting their phones on the table including his friends and we went back to our seats. Everyone is quiet no one dared to speak.

We saw Bambam scribbling on his phone maybe looking to his messages. Everyone waited, but then we heard an eerie ringtone bursting inside the room, giving me an unexplainable chills. We all looked shocked yet scared.

The killer is definitely one of us...

Lisa went to the teacher's table lifting the phone using a cloth. "Who owned this?" Lisa asked nonchalantly but no one answered. Of course no one will claim that phone. "Just what I've thought. Okay, form a straight line and get your phones here. I'll start." She lift her phone showing it to us and soon everyone started grabbing their phones before returning to their respective seats but no one claimed the phone.

"Show us your cellphones to see if you all got one." Everyone started raising their phones and we all got one." The killer is not that dumb to get caught this early.

"Fuck damn it!" Bambam shouted.

"Should we check the finger prints?" Taehyung suggested and her friends agreed but I stopped them and their angry eyes turned to my direction.

"T-The killer is n-not that dumb, y-you'll never see a finger print o-on that phone..." I mumbled but enough for them to hear.

Bambam walked towards me gripping my collar. "How did you know? Are you the killer?! Huh?! You are the only transferee here. Maybe you're the killer!" He tighten his gripped on my collar almost strangling me.

Lisa pushed Bambam harshly. "Enough! We don't have any proof yet so stop accusing someone when you don't have any evidences." She glared at Bambam pointing her finger on him. "Don't. touch. her. You heard me Bam."

She looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head giving her a weak smile. She ruffled my hair, massaging my head a little using her one hand.

Everyone is looking at us but then we heard an ear-shattering noise just like the last time making us cover our ears. The frightening laugh echoed inside our room making us all shiver in fear.

[So, you are all trying to find me? Momo is dead. Hanbin is in a coma. Tsk. He should have been dead if 'you' killed him right but anyways, let's see what you all got. Let's play the game... hide and seek. Find me as soon as possible but if I found you first... you know what will happen. The game begins... NOW.]

Then we heard a ticking time also coming from the speaker. We all ran towards the record room but again a voice recorder welcomed us. I don't wanna die, my body started trembling scared for my life. I don't know what is happening. I felt an arm wrapped around me hugging me tight. "It's okay. You're okay. I got you." Lisa held the back of my head swaying our bodies gently giving me comfort that I needed.

Murderer's POV

They really think I will just surrender my phone without having a plan? Ah, they are making me laugh. I thought they are smart but they are all good for nothing, they bully without using their brains. Should I just remove their brains... literally? Wow, I love that idea. But there's one smart girl here inside. The transferee. What should I do with you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim? I already told you to save yourself from this hell but here you are helping this imbecile people.

Nosy cat.

I looked at them one by one and I can't help myself but be amused to their faces and actions. Trembling hands, shivering bodies, scared faces and oh my favorite, their minds that is ready to kill just to save their own lives. I am like the predator that is waiting for my preys to turn their backs at me before I can fully eat them alive.

Momo's dead, Hanbin's in a coma... who's next? who's next? who's next? I press the button inside my pocket to play my voice, then it started.

[So, you are all trying to find me? Momo is dead. Hanbin is in a coma. Tsk. He should have been dead if 'you' killed him right but anyways, let's see what you all got. Let's play the game... hide and seek. Find me as soon as possible but if I found you first... you know what will happen. The game begins... NOW.]

Some of them started crying scared for their lives. Some just staring blankly on the ground and the others? Pacing back and forth trying not to pee on their pants. They all stood up, running outside and so I followed. I need to act innocent so no one will notice me. If they only knew that I am just here creating and watching a drama, oh wait not just a drama... a terrifying drama to be exact. I want every secrets to unfold in front of my eyes to see who's the most evil of them all.

They made my life miserable, so I will do the same. It's not fun to be alone in this miserable life. I will make sure that each one of them will suffer like what they did to me.

And I am looking forward to that...