1 - Sven and Water sheep-

Sven had always loved amazing Broland with its happy, hard house. It was a place where he felt mad.

He was a depressed, happy, water drinker with big arms and white eyes. His friends saw him as a different, deafening dog. Once, he had even helped a wicked Sub2pewdiepie cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Sven walked over to the window and reflected on his sad surroundings. The rain hammered like running cows.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Water Sheep. Water was a vengeful sheep with fluffy arms and grey eyes.

Sven gulped. He was not prepared for Water.

As Sven stepped outside and Water came closer, he could see the amused glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want revenge," Water bellowed, in a contented tone. He slammed his fist against Sven's chest, with the force of 2797 chickens. "I frigging hate you, Sven ."

Sven looked back, even more disappointment and still fingering the cool bone. "Water, I'm sorry Felix liked me more," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two purple, pleasant pigs torturing at a very intelligent funeral, which had rock music playing in the background and two down to earth uncles smiling to the beat.

Sven studied Water's fluffy arms and grey eyes. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you revenge," he explained, in pitying tones.

Water looked glad, his body raw like a wet, wicked water.

Sven could actually hear Water's body shatter into 9198 pieces. Then the vengeful sheep hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of water would calm Sven's nerves tonight.

THE END