+Getting Over It+ [youtube]

Behind the screens are people watching the most subscribed youtuber in the world, Pewdiepie, go insane in front of their eyes.

It all started of as a game, but as the game keeps getting harder, his sanity decreased. Every restart infuriated him and smiled to keep the pain of the levels away. It was entertainment for his audience to watch, but not his loved one, Marzia.

"Felix! Dinner is ready, don't let Edgar eat it all up!" The Italian called.

Felix ignored and kept playing the game.

"Felix! Come down please."

He still ignored. The game was engulfing him and his life around him.
He had to stop, but he couldn't.

" Are you o-" Marzia stepped back as she saw the condition her boyfriend was in. It wasn't pretty and wasn't like him.

"Felix, please sto-"

"Leave me alone. I'm busy."

Marzia insisted, "you have to stop playing it." She stormed in to the room and removed the plugs for his computer.

"Down, Eat." Marzia demanded. She was worried for him. She had to make him stop.

He turned around from his iconic chair. Fear and irritation in his eyes. "I've gone insane, you know that."

He stared coldly in her eyes and said, "if you can't beat the game, become with the game they said. And that's what I did, sadly you ruined it for me."

Marzia was scared, she just left him in his office but every single episode he would stir away from his actual life. She didn't know what to do. The only way she knew was to stop it, but it seems that the situation got worse.

"But," Marzia tensed at what he said.

"Thank you." She watched him get out of the cauldron and rested the sledgehammer beside the wall. He put his clothes on and smiled.

Marzia calmed down and smiled back. That was the Felix she knew and loved.

"Sorry, I was just getting over it. Anyways, what's for dinner?"

They both went down and had a happy dinner along with the pugs.

•∆•
Sup. This is a stupid story I know. But I honestly remembered while watching the GOI episodes that I couldn't stop laughing from. I think everyone thought he got insane and I agreed. The funny thing was, he eventually got normal after finishing the game. Bye peeps.