chaaarrriitttyyy -Youtubers-

"Heeey! Cry is here!" Everyone cheered.

"Welcome to charity!" Jack smiled.

"What are we going to do today?" Cry's soothing voice asked.

Felix answered, "Reading PewDieCry fanfics, just like the good ol' days."

"Good old days." Mark and Emma smiled and repeated.

Felix got pieces of paper which where the fanfic was and looked at it.

"That's a lot of reading." PJ commented.

'I know!" Felix and Cry both answered.

Then they both started reading the fic, exchanging in different parts while the others are listening intently especially PJ.

Throughout reading, while Felix is reading the story, he awkwardly said Cry's possible real name. His name was never known except for others of course.

After getting through that part, they continued reading and finally finished the story. It seemed that Cry was tired and Felix didn't wanted to bother him for that, but they still read the fanfic anyway for the charity and the reminiscence of the good old days.

•∆•
Lol hi peeps. This was based and the cringemas livestream in 2016 when poods and cry read a PewDieCry fanfic. I decided to do this since I was bored yea. I still don't know if they hangout still or not but I hope they do since they are actually good together (as friends) and they are really funny and stuff when together.