1: The Little. . . "Visit"

Diana was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden, she was awoken by a loud crash followed by a small squeak.

"Hello?" Diana called.

She glanced at her clock. 12:45 it read.

"Who is in my dorm this late at night?" Diana rushed out of her room to see who or what was there.

"Damn it. . ." Diana heard an irritated sigh come from a corner where a pillar stand had been knocked over and a vase lying next to it.

Diana couldn't see much in the dark but from what she could see, she could see a tan fuzz ball sitting on the floor next to the pillar.

"What the. . .?" She bent over and picked up the rodent by it's tail.

"Oh crap!' A familiar voice came from the tan mouse.

"Well, well well. Look who it is. Miss Akko Kagari," Diana said in a mocking tone of voice. "And what would you be doing in my dorm this late at night, hmm?"

"I promise to you it was just an accident. I got lost in the vents and seemed to pop into your dorm by accident." Akko rolled her eyes.

"If that is the reason. See to it that it DOESN'T happen again!" Diana began walking towards her dorm entrance.

She opened the door and threw Akko into the hall.

"Got it!" Diana yelled as she stared down at Akko. Akko nodded.

Diana slammed her door behind her.

Akko shifted back to her human self with ease and made her way back to her dorm through the cold, dark hallways.

Diana stood, back facing her entrance door, thinking to herself.

Akko's mouse form is kinda cute. . . No! Diana denied herself. Akko is not cute! Not even as a rodent!

Diana stomped off to her room.