4: School festival

School festival

A couple days before the school festival, Diana was making her way to class when she saw a sign out the corner of her eye.

It was a sign up sheet for a part in an event. They needed four maids for a maid cafe and only had three.

Diana thought Hey, maybe I could do this

Her and her friends weren't planning on doing anything, but Diana really wanted to take part in the activities.

Diana pulled a pen out a signed the form.

She realized it read at the top of the form that it "Must be returned to Professor Ursula once given signature."

Diana was going to be late if she did so.

Lunch is right after this class, I'll return it to her then Diana thought.

After class

"Excuse me? Professor Ursula?" Diana said as she walked to Professor Ursula's desk.

"Oh! Hello, Diana! What is that?" Professor Ursula pointed at the paper Diana was holding.

"Oh! This is the signature form for a part as a maid in a maid cafe event. I decided I wanted to help out since I wasn't already doing something in the festival."

"Oh my! Thank you! Miss Atsuko will be so pleased!" Professor Ursula blushed with happiness.

Wait what!?

Diana stomped down the hallway as she made her way to the cafeteria.

Why did this have to be HER idea!?

Diana's face burned from what she thought was anger.

She threw herself into her chair, slamming her tray onto the wooden table.

"Diana are you okay? You seem very angry." Barbara asked.

"It's nothing!" Diana have an attitude.

"Why were you late?" Avery asked.

"I was turning something into Professor Ursula. Nothing special."

"What was it? If I may ask." Barbara asked.

"It was a form for a part in an event at the school festival. They needed one more girl." Diana rolled her eyes.

Diana thought she should back out. But she didn't want to disappoint anyone, besides, she may not be able to.

Skip to the school festival

(Because I don't have anything in mind. I may update it later, I don't know yet.)

The day before the festival, Diana was given her maid uniform she would have to wear during the event.

Diana changed and made her way to the assigned classroom she was also told by The deliverer.

She stepped in to be greeted by the one and only, Miss Akko Kagari.

"Hi, Diana. Right on time." Akko greeted her.

"Gah!" Diana jumped. She had zoned out and didn't expect to be greeted.

Diana had been told that every uniform was a different, but didn't expect Akko to flatter her body.

Diana looked her up and down and blushed hard core.

"Diana? You okay?" Akko got Diana's attention.

"Yes, I'm fine." Diana tried to act normally. "It's just your uniform. It looks too nice on you."

Diana pretended to roll her eyes at Akko.

"Oh! Thanks, Diana!" Akko thanked Diana.

But she was a little confused.

Did Diana just compliment me? Akko thought.

Diana walked past Akko, trying to act snooty. But it was hard because she was lost in her train of thought.

Akko looks... really hot...

~

"Alright! Let's take a lunch break!" Akko said, shutting the door and putting a Closed sign up.

"Okay." Sucy, Lotte and Diana said in unison.

They went to the courtyard to see what food it had in store. After they got their food, the girls sat at an outside bench and began to eat.

Diana glances at Akko's food. She found it to look quite appetizing.

"Um. . . Akko? Do you mind if I. . . Try that?" Diana asked.

"Oh? Yeah." Akko took a fork full of her food and held it out, as if she was trying to feed her. Diana blushed a little and leaned forward and ate the fork full of Akko's food.

"Wow. That's really good." Diana said.

"I know! I've never had this before, it's name sounded interesting so I decided why not to try it!" Akko smiled brightly.

Diana loved Akko's smile, she blushed as she continued. After school hours were over and everybody was finishing cleaning up the activities, The girls were just chatting about what they were planing on doing on their summer vacations while they cleaned. Diana didn't really want to go home to her aunt. She was lost in her thoughts and Akko noticed and decided to start a conversation with her.

"So, Diana. What are you planning to do on your summer vacation?" Akko asked.

"Oh," Diana snapped out of it. "I have to go back to my Aunt's, she tolled me I have to do the chores all summer. I'm not too happy about it."

"Oh, that's too bad." Lotte said.

~Time skip~

Diana threw herself onto her bed.

I can't take it anymore!!!! Diana screamed in her thoughts. I admit it! I like her, just please, quit torturing me!!!!! Diana pleaded to herself. But I need to get to know her better, but how?! It's almost summer vacation!!!

Maybe I should ask her out? But I don't want to make it seem that it's a date, she would probably feel weird and turn me down!

Diana slammed her pillow in her face and groaned into it.

Alright! I'll text her and see if she'd like to hang out tomorrow before she leaves.

And that's exactly what she did

( I have a TextingStory video but I can't upload it unless it's a YouTube video and I don't want to post that on my YouTube so just use your imagination, lol)

Diana's face burned bright red with happiness. "I just asked a girl out... I feel like this is wrong in a way..."