2: Sick Mouse"?"

(Idk for the title give me ideas and I'll give credit.)

"Alright class." Professor Ursula said. "Before we start, I have an announcement. In a few weeks we will be holding a festival before the last day. Which this year, we decided that the last day shall be a half day. I'll discuss the schedule at the end of class. During this festival, there will be activities and events outside and in the classrooms. We've decided to let you students decide on events and activities that you will take part in and or enjoy." Professor Ursula explained.

"You may now discuss your plans." Professor Ursula sat down.

Diana glanced over at Akko, who was in the seat in front of her. She looked pale, like she was going to be sick.

"Akko?" Diana said in a mocking voice, leaning over to tap on Akko's shoulder.

Akko turned to look at Diana.

"You don't look good. You look like you're going to be sick." Diana said.

"Yeah, Akko. Are you okay?" Lotte asked.

Akko didn't move. She then began vomiting all over Diana's desk.

"Ewwwwww!!!" Diana, Hanna and Barbara screamed.

"Atsuko!" Professor Ursula gasped.

"Akko!" Lotte and Sucy gasped.

"Will someone take her to the nurse?" Professor Ursula asked.

Diana suddenly felt bad.

"I will do so." Diana called.

Diana walked along Akko. She wanted to go further away but she felt bad if she did so. For some reason. Diana just crossed her arms so she wouldn't touch her.

Once they entered the nurses office, Akko ran over and collapsed into a trash can and vomited.

"Oh my!" The nurse gasped. "What happened?"

Diana sighed and said "She began vomiting in class."

"Okay. I'll tend to her. Thank you."

Diana began walking back to class.

Later

Diana was studying in her dorm when she began thinking about the scene that played out that morning. Diana then got a sudden urge to see if Akko was alright.

"Diana? Where are you going?" Hannah asked.

"N-no where! I'll. . . Be back in a few minutes." Diana explained.

"Okay. .?" Hanna shrugged it off.

This should be her dorm Diana thought as she turned to face a dorm.

*Knock knock knock!*

Lotte opened the door.

"Diana? What are you doing at our dorm?" Lotte asked.

"I-! Was wondering if Akko was alright. Is she?" Diana's face began burning with embarrassment,

"I mean she's feeling a bit better from this morning." Lotte replied.

"Okay. That's all I wanted to know. Th-thank you." Diana began walking off.

"Ummm. . . Okay then." Lotte closed the door behind her.

Diana sat down on her bed. She pulled her hands to her face and slapped her cheeks.

What is wrong with me?! Why am I suddenly worried about her?! Am I getting sick. . .? Diana screamed in her head.

W-. . . Wait. . . Do I? . . . No! I do not like Akko!

I'll . . . Just go to bed. I'll forget about it in the morning! Diana thought.

She got up and went to change.