3: Locker trip

Akko was out for a week before she felt better.

The morning Akko went back to class, Diana passed by her in the hall while she was at her locker.

Diana didn't notice her.

As Diana was walking, she noticed something scurry across the hall and right in front of her. It was a roach,

"Gah!" Diana screamed in disgust and jumped.

She began to fall back. Diana tried to catch herself but someone else did.

"Woah!" Akko yelled as she fell back with Diana in her arms.

They both hit the floor with an *Oof*

"Ahhhhh." Akko groaned.

She didn't notice but, Akko was grasping Diana's. . . Bosom.

Diana realized this and was. . . Kinda turned on.

"I'm sorry!" Diana jumped up with a red face. She turned around to help Akko up.

"Oh. Uh. . . It's alright, Diana," Akko said as she stood up and let go of Diana's wrist. "Maybe you should inform the principal about that roach."

Diana nodded with blush etching her cheeks.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!*

"Well, that's the bell. We better get going." Akko said as she turned away to walk to her next class.

"Ye-Yeah!" Diana said following behind her.

Diana looked around with her eyes and saw some girls were staring. She fixed her posture to look unphased. Diana smacked her hair behind her shoulder and continued to follow Akko.

Diana's friends Hannah, Barbara and Avery saw EVERYTHING. They were not happy.

After class Diana didn't get up from her seat. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

As Akko was about to leave, Hannah, Barbara and Avery stopped her.

"How dare you do that. . ." Hannah said.

"Do. . . What?" Akko was confused.

"Grasp her tit!" Barbara got in Akko's face.

"Gah!" Akko jumped back. "Wait. . . Did I really!?"

"Uhhhhh, yeah!" Avery crossed her arms.

"Oh my. . . " Akko's face turned a shade of pink. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize."

Avery, Hannah and Barbara moved and Akko ran out of the class.

They looked at each other and realized their mistake.

Then they looked over at Diana, who hadn't moved from her seat. Her face was red.

"Diana." Barbara nudged Diana's shoulder.

Diana shook her head and snapped out of it.

"Ye-yes!" She turned to look at Barbara.

"You we're zoning out. It's lunch, let's go." Barbara explained.

They made their way to the cafeteria.

Diana's face was still a little pink.

That. . . Felt kinda. . . Nice. . . Diana thought as they entered the cafeteria.