I love you

Colby went out for a little with Sam for drinks and fun. I was kinda sad I was alone since I don't really like interacting with other people or dancing in public, and I didn't want to seem clingy so I choose to stay. I was in the kitchen making some food since I was hungry until Colby texted me.
Colby💕😍
Hey baby girl were on our way home can't wait to come hug you and kiss you! 💕
Y/n👑💍
Hi baby let me know when you get here!
He left it on read I went back to cooking food. I heard a little knock on the door and then came colby. "Why do you knock on the door we live here together?" I asked. "I don't know!" He said laughing. I went up to him hugging him, he hugged me back.  "I missed you so much." He said talking into my head. "I missed you more." I said laughing. "Never!" He said laughing. "I'm going to change I'll be back babe." He said walking into the bedroom. I went back to cooking for the hundredth time. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I felt warm kisses on my neck, I leaned to the side giving him more access. "You hungry?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said smiling. I handed a plate of mac and cheese. "Thanks baby." He said giving me a kiss. "Your welcome." I said returning the kiss. We sat down on the couch and ate. An hour later I'm sitting on Colby's lap as he watches a movie. I was messing with the rings on his hand. I then started tracing his hand with my fingers. "Entertained?" He asked. "Very." I said focusing on his rings again. Colby then turned me around so that I straddled his lap. "I love you princess." He said smiling while focusing on my eyes. "I love you too baby!" I said back. I hugged him he hugged me back we did this for about five minutes. He then picked me up bridal style and layed me on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and jumped on the bed landing right on top of me." oweeee that hurt! " I whined. He immediately kicked into concerned Colby. He immediately straddled my waist. "Are you okay! Where does it hurt? Do I need to take you to the hospital!" He said scared. I placed my hand on his cheek."I'm fine baby!" I said. He flipped us over so that I straddled his lap. He place both hands on my waist. "Your so beautiful!" He said smiling. "Your so handsome." I said smiling. He sat up and gave me a passionate kiss. He pulled away looking at me again. "I love you!" He said. "I love you too!" We then laid down cuddling soon falling asleep.
A/n- Okay two things! WE HAVE 80k READS O M G THAT'S CRAZY! And I WILL BE POSTING TWICE A DAY! I love you all so much and thank you! 💕