Hospital

I awoken to Colby throwing up in the bathroom. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:25Am. I rushed to Colby's side, he was still throwing up. Once he finished he grunted and layed back into my arms. "Baby? Are you okay?" I asked scared. He shook his head no. I reached over to feel his forehead, it was burning hot. "Okay baby your head is really hot why don't you take a cold shower and I'll get you medicine?" I said. He nodded his head, as I was in the kitchen searching for medicine I heard.. "B-baby?" Colby croaked. I ran into the bathroom to find him still on the floor. He was holding his stomach. "What's wrong Bubba?" I said rushing to his side. "M-my stomach i-it hurts." He said almost vomiting again. I started panicking I called the doctors and they said his appendix was about to burst. "Okay baby we need to go to the hospital! Your appendix is about to burst!" I said quickly. I grabbed my phone wallet and keys, I stuffed it into my pocket then rushing to Colby's side. I helped him up as we walked carefully but quickly to the car. I already told Sam what was happening and he said he would meet us at the hospital. As I'm driving down the road as fast as I can I started having a panic attack. Colby noticed even when he is sick and doesn't feel good he's still there for me. He reached over and grabbed my hand rubbing circles around my hand. I smiled at him. Once we got there doctors and nurses were already out front waiting for us. "Okay baby I love you so much!" I said holding his hand as the doctors took him. Once our hands slipped away I fell into Sam's chest crying. Sam hugged me rubbing circles on my back. "Shhh he's going to be okay I promise." He said reassuring. We walked into the waiting room me pacing around the room. Once a doctor came out a few hours later they called for us. "Good news and bad news, I'll let you choose." The doctor said my anxiety flew through the roof when she said that. "G-good." I studdred since I was crying really bad. "We successfully removed his appendix bad news is he will be in a lot of pain like soreness pain so he can't do much for the next few weeks." The doctor said smiling. I thanked her and asked for his room number once I got it I ran to his ran like actually ran like marathon ran. I saw him laying down sleeping. I walked up to him moving his hair a little bit then giving him a kiss on the head. I sat in a chair next to him holding his hand. About two hours later I saw Colby flutter his eyes open. "Baby!" I said softly. I was still holding his hand he gave a little squeeze." Hi princess. " He said his voice sounded gone and raspy. I kissed his hand."You scared me so much! " I said letting a few tears fall down." I'm sorry. " He said wiping the tears away. I yawned and looked at the tv playing." Princess have you slept since you woke up? " He asked. I looked down at my feet." No I was too worried  about you. " I admitted. Colby patted his side. I walked up to him he scooted over smiling." Are you sure I don't want to hurt you." I said worried. "It's fine and plus I miss your cuddles its been too long!" He said smiling. I layed next to him he wrapped his arms around him. He played with my hair as I fell asleep. A few days later he was released.
A/n- I don't think I ever posted this much in one day! Anyways I've been thinking for quite some time and I was thinking about making a book! Where Y/n is best friends with Sam and she finally meets Colby and it's a love story between Y/n and Colby. I wanted to ask you guys since you all mean everything to me and I wanted your voice and opinion on this! Let me know! 💕