4. me with her

Yuna pov

"Could i get your number?" i asked trying to maintain my straight face.

"erm..sure" Chaeryeong said.

"I should repay you one day."

"Oh..you dont have to...but if you want..in fine with it.." she said.

Im trying to maintain my face, while handing my phone to her.

"Well..i see you around then."

"Okay."

Chaeryeong pov

I hope i sound normal...ive actually seen her at the library, why am i afraid to just tell her...well..

Flashback to the library scene

I was sitting down with my books open writing down notes as my test is coming up. Just then i felt someone is looking and so i turn up.

Woah....shes so pretty. I could see her being so clumsy as she looks down. Hehe... I looked back down and continue my notes.

Minutes past by...and i looked back up again, admiring her face for like i dont know..a few minutes.. How can someone be so pretty...i take a peek on her book to find out we are from the same school.

That be great, im gonna see her soon again..

End of flashback

Haha...i giggled to myself, while walking back to my class.

Yuna pov

At the classroom.

Should i send her a message...or not...how should i say...Ah..gonna ask Lia.

"Lia..if let say, someone helped me..and i want to repay her..how should i do it."

"hmm....ohhh your seeing someone is it..." She said while giving me that look.

"no...i just want to repay her...i felt bad."

"hmm..well..ask her out for a meal..or something i dont know.."

I looked back to my phone with her name on it. How should i say..

"hi...do you want to study together?" i send it while gathering all my energy.

Sent.

I look at my phone every minute to see if she had seen or not. Just before class end, a notification pop up.

"Sure, why not this friday?"

I coughed...and look again..she actually sent more than just an 'ok'..i smile and replied okay!.

Friday, i hope you came faster.

And here comes friday. I rushed home right after school, took a nice shower while humming, and took out a hoodie since its gonna be quite cold later on..

We have decided to meet at the convenience store first.

I guessed im here early, i went into the store and bought a drink. I walked out to find her standing there with her bicycle.

"Hi...heres your drink."

"oh wow, thank you!"

We walked together in silence, i could say its quite a awkward silence.

We sat down together me infront of her and her infront of me. We studied for quite some time and before i knew it, i fell asleep... I dont know..but i felt a warmth as if someone placed a blanket on me....