9. Will you wait for me?

Yuna pov

"We are graduating next week. Wow, time really flies, isnt it?" i said while looking at Chaeryeong.

"i know right, where will you be going afterwards?" she asked.

"Me?, honestly im not so sure yet, but probably gonna travel the world, taking photos?"

"Travelling?..so your not gonna study anymore?"

"Ya...why..?" i asked.

"Does that mean we wont be able to see each other again?" chaeryeong ask in a sweet voice.

I havent even thought about this..and chaeryeong has been thinking about this, i felt touched but at the same time i dont know how to answer her.

"We will, lets keep in touch for as long as we can! I will miss you a lot.." i said trying to hide my sadness away from her.

I could tell from her face that she looks abit sad from my answer. I tried cheering her up by changing topics which i know it wont benefit us either way.

"Yuna...what if we dont talk anymore.." she asked all of a sudden.

Do you think i like this...i thought to myself again and again. I have always wanted to ask her about the guy that i saw last week. But i didnt have the courage to ask.

"Chaeryeong ah, we are best friends right? I wont leave you."

She kept quiet for a while and so i continued.

"Hmm..then..will you wait for me?" i asked.

"How long?"

"I dont know, it could take weeks..months..or even years.."

"i can wait. I will, i dont want us to separate.."

"Chaeryeong ah...do you..."

"Yes. I...i....like you!"

I frozed...she...like me? I thought i was the only one who like her..but..she like me?

"I know this sounds..." before she could finish her sentence i interrupted.

"Me too. I like you too!"

We looked at each other, and as i start getting close to her face, she kiss me.

.....................................

At home

I jumped around my couch and scream with happiness. She confessed to me. Ahha...im so happy. But soon enough, my smile disappear.

I thought to myself whats there to be happy for, i wont be able to see her not until im back. I dont know how long this waiting will last. Will we still be in contact? Or will we already found our own paths....