5. A nightover

Chaeryeong pov

We were studying for a while and then i see Yuna infront of me dozing off, i took out my jacket and placed it onto her since its getting cold.

I placed my head down and look at her. Wow. She slept really well. As soon as i said it yuna woked up.

"oh..is this yours, Chaeryeong ah."

"Ah..yeah i see your sleepy and so its cold anyways."

She looked at me with her smile and stare for a few seconds.

"Hey wanna hang out at my house?" yuna said suddenly.

" what??" i replied feeling surprised.

"Look at the time, its getting dark and i was just wondering if you want to stay over at my house for tonight?".

If its dark, arent i suppose to go home?...i thought to myself, thinking if i should, or not.

"hmm, well i guess its not a bad idea, i suppose."

"Hey, its a good idea, HAHA lets go."

We put all our materials into our bag and left the library with her and me walking side by side to her house.

Upon arriving at her house, i noticed how clean her house is, not even a single dirt, wow she must be a clean freak.

"suit yourself, want some hot cocoa?"

"Sure."

I sat down at the couch and feels weird. I only know her for what..a few weeks and im already here at her house? What am i doing.... Yuna sat infront of me with two cups of hot cocoa placed on the table.

"Thanks.''

" you should really feel at ease here, my house is a good place to hangout, right?"

"yeah, its cozy...i like it."

Not knowing what im saying but i do feel at ease and peaceful at her house.

"Hey, do you live alone?" i asked a question out of no where.

"hmm...well, my parents lived in the States so they bought this house for me. They are good parents, always sending me parcels here and there, but i always dont give them respects." yuna said without expression.

"ooohh, i see, sorry if i ask such a stupid question."

"ahh, its fine, how about you, next time i should hang out at your place, right?" yuna asked.

My place. i lived alone at a bungalow with three storey. Mom passed away at my age of seven, dont really know much of her, just know that shes a good person and a doctor that saves countless of lives. Dad. My dad used to live with me, but ever since two years ago he left me with a huge sum of money without saying anything... I guess life is just not good for me. Im just glad he didnt kick me out or something.

"erm, you can come to my place." i said without telling her about my parents.

"ohh, thats great."

As time goes by with us chatting and laughing, its getting close to midnight.

"Hey want to sleep with me, im sorry that i only have one room..." Yuna asked stutterly.

"erm..should i just sleep here at the couch?"

"nono please just sleep with me, i know it sounds weird but i promise i wont bite you." yuna said while sounding very assured.

And so we both tuck ourselves in the blanket. Soon enough, she fell asleep. I couldnt manage to sleep since shes starting to snore to the point i have to wake up and go to the living room. Just before i could get off the bed, i felt a hand holding onto me.

It was yunas hand. And because of this, ive got no choice but to endure it the whole entire night...