10. 4 years later

4 Years later...

Chaeryeong pov

"Dr Lee, please sign this up."

"okay, I'll be doing surgery later so pleass fill me out of the checklist, change it to Dr kim."

I walked into the scrubbing room, and start to srcub both my hands before putting on my gown.

"10.45pm, surgery begin."

After the surgery end i went to the cafeteria and sat down to eat. I look up to my phone again and again.

"den deng". A notif pop up.

"same place same time?"

"yeah"

Its my best friend. Yeji. We are childhood friends and she came back to korea last year. Shes now a top doctor that everyone wants to get close to. Shes my bestfriend that i can share everything with.

At the bar...

"so same things today ah.."

"ya..same old things..im so tired."

"so any news from your friend, yuna?"

"no..no news."

Its been four years...four years..Yuna promise me that she will keep in contact with me..but where is she..i cant help but feel worried.

Yuna pov

"Hey boss, heres the printed photos that you requested earlier."

"Alright!"

I stopped in front of a big board and paste the photos onto it.

"It looks perfect now.."

Ever since i left korea to Canada, ive been working as a photographer. In the beginning, it was tough, i have to roam around the streets looking for a studio to rent. With only me and one of my friend, we worked together to own one of the biggest photography studio in Canada. The Jinuis Studio.

In these four years, how could i not miss her. I tried to contact her but to no avail. I wonder if she has change her phone or its just the connection not working.

I cant wait any longer and so i booked a ticket back to korea hoping that i could see her.

Chaeryeong pov

"Ya! What you thinking?"

"ah..sorry.."

"could it be you change ur number or she change her number?"

Number?...i looked back to my phone contact only to realise that i had change my number a fews weeks ago and that i have not update her about it.

"Ya...you should have said it earlier..."

"ok..ok.."

I quickly updated it and send a message.

As soon as i send it, she replied.

"Chaeryeong ah..have you changed your number and not updated it..."

"sorry...i didnt realise."

"ive been calling for ages.."

"sorrry..."

"oh by the way im coming back to korea tommorow."

"Really! Do you need me to fetch you?"

"You have a car now! Thats great. Meet you tommorow first, i wanna go somewhere."

"somewhere?..hmm..okay!"

Guys im so sry if i wrote it too shitty. Planning to work on the plot more, and also im about to come to the end of the whole story. Its a short story so yep. Thanks for all the votes even though i don think i deserve it. Haha