7. My story(chaeryeong)

Chaeryeong pov

Mom passed on when i was still young. An aspiring doctor that save countless of lives, the reason why she died, i still cant figure out. Police say its suicide, but i wont believe it. i know what can of a person my mom is, even though i dont really understand her as most of the time, she will be at the hospital.

I know somethings wrong with this. Dad left me two years ago with huge sum of money. What is he hiding?

Ever since mom passed on, he brought me up alone. He is a director of the Lee law firm. He was in charge of mom's case, but because of lack of evidence, he didnt won the case and because of that he came home everyday, drunk.

Since ten, i took care of myself, washing the clothes cooking my own dinner. Dad never hired anyone to help with the house. The house is huge, and now that my mom passed on with my dad being an alcoholic, i have to learned to be independent.

Two years ago, he lefted. At first i was scared. Why did he left me. Is it because he cannot manage to take care of me, or he has found his own life. Before he left, he hired a bodyguard, Mr Seo. Mr Seo is a person that i trust till today. He is a person that is like my own dad. His always by my side when things goes wrong.

Without him, i dont think i can manage till today.

And yes, for four years i dated this guy. Chansung. A jerk. I hated myself for trusting him and giving him my love. He cheated on me and still dare scold me. Now i dont know if i should love or date anyone. Scars that cant seem to be erased. How am i supposed to continue loving someone.

Sometimes i wonder if i really am at fault. I shouldnt have been born in the first place. Even today, i do not have any contact from my dad. I miss him. I miss my mom.

My dream. Is to become a doctor. I want to repay what my mom did.

This year is the final year that i be studying here. After this, i be pursuing in full time study at Medical university. I want to be the top doctors in the world. Or maybe in korea...

Just before the final exam took place, i met her. Yuna. She is like someone, a friend that i could share my problems with. But, somehow i dont know...each time i see her, I dont know what im feeling. I should probably focus on my studies. No time for all this feelings. NO.