|1| 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 (𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.), 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.💙
──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

⚪︎♡[𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]⚪︎

"Bye sweetheart! Have a good first day!" My mother says to me as I'm getting out of the car.

Even though I'm in college, I live close to the school, so that means I don't have to pay for a dorm.

"Bye, mom! I'll take the bus home tonight after class." I tell her.

"Are you sure honey?" She asks with a look in her eyes.

"Yes mom, I'll be fine. I have to leave now." I say.

"Ok honey. Love you! Be careful!" I smile and shut the car door, watching her as she leaves the parking lot.

Once she is out of sight, I start to walk up to the main doors, opening them and feeling the cool air on my face. The moment I walk in, I notice people giving me a funny look, and I can hear them laughing at me and whispering to one another.

'Of course, they would make fun of my outfit,' I think to myself. I was wearing a light pink crop top shirt that said Angel on it, a mid-thigh white skater girl skirt, a choker with a moon charm, and knee-high stockings with light purple high-tops. 'Just ignore them,' I tell myself. 'And they'll go away.'

But I know that won't happen, no matter what. I look around at the beautiful architecture of the inside, ignoring all the stares. I come back from my thoughts, seeing a girl with long, wavy hair, almost to her hips, a light brown/red color, sitting on a bench by herself. She holding a notebook and pen, with a book open beside her.

'She looks nice,' I say to myself, slowly walking towards her. 'Hopefully, she can help me find the counselor's office.' She doesn't notice that I'm standing in front of her until I say something.

"Hi," She says with a bright smile.

"Hello," I return a smile.

"You must be new here?" She says it as more of a question than a statement.

"Yes, actually I am. I was wondering if you can help me find the counselor's office?" I give her a half-smile, hoping she can help.

"Of course!" She smiles, closing her books and grabbing her things. "Not to be rude or anything, but you did look a little lost," She stands up, about my height.

She has beautiful brown eyes. She has a smile that's just so warm and sweet and welcoming.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" I say, sighing with relief. "Was it that noticeable?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Is it bad if I say yes?" She asks.

We start walking away from the main doors.

"No of course not! I'm Harry by the way." I tell her.

"I'm Hermione," She adjusts her things, holding out one of her hands.

"It's nice to meet you!" I take her hand, shaking it.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I smile at her, then taking my hand back.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

We get caught up with talking about ourselves, not even realizing that we've made it to the counselor's office.

"Thank you by the way," I say, still laughing about the story she was telling me about earlier.

"Of course! No problem!" She smiles.

"If you ever need anything, please, tell me." She says, handing me a small piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"I will! It was nice to meet you!" I thank her for helping me out.

"Oh, by the way," I start and she turns around, waiting for me to speak. "I'll see you at lunch hopefully?" I ask her.

"Of course! Well, I better get going. Don't want to be late!" She waves at me, turning around to go to her first class.

I wave back, heading into the counselor's office. 'Just breathe Harry, it will be fine,' I tell myself, before walking inside.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

I tell the counselor bye and thank you, looking at the map that she gave me. 'She said to follow this hall and turn here to go the lockers,' I tell myself quietly, not wanting to draw any more attention than I need. I start walking, looking at the map every few seconds to make sure I'm going the right way.

Finally, after about 5 minutes, I find the lockers, and luckily it wasn't hard to find mine. I open and close it a few times to make sure it works, then I put the things I don't need away in my locker, and start heading to my first class. It doesn't take that long to find it, considering my first period is Language Arts, which is right by the lockers.

I make my way inside, and again, everyone is staring at me. I look around and spot Hermione, who was sitting in the middle of the class, with an empty seat beside her.

'Thank goodness,' I smile with relief, making my way toward the middle.

She looks up from her book and smiles brightly.

"Harry! I'm so glad to see you! Here, sit down." She pats the seat beside her, motioning for me to sit.

"Hey, Hermione! Thank you!" I take the seat beside her, setting my things down on the floor.

"I'm so glad I have first period with someone I know!" I smile back at her.

"Me too! How did it go with the counselor?" She asks, still smiling brightly.

"It went better than I expected actually. It was quick too." I tell her.

"Yeah. She usually doesn't waste time when it comes to new students. Ya'know, because she wants them to get to class on time?" She says it with a serious look on her face, but she still has a small smile.

"Yeah, I understand what you're saying," I tell her with a small smile.

Our conversation is cut short when, I'm guessing the professor, walks in. He turns around to face the class of new students, and I'm suddenly lost in thought at his beauty.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵-1085

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────
𝘈/𝘕: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵; 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰. 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳!
𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦!

5+ 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

~𝖲𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖬00𝗇𝖶𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁💙