|7| 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 (𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.), 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.💙
──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

⚪︎♡[𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]⚪︎
[𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠]

I wake up and stretch, feeling soft, silky sheets along my my skin as the morning sun shines through the soft curtains. I role over, looking the empty space beside me. I rub my eyes, and I notice light red marks on my wrists from last night. I run them lightly, wincing at the slight pain that comes with it.

I sit up, looking at the sunrise in the window. I try to get out of bed, and when I stand up, I can barely catch myself from falling. I regain my balance, and walk towards the mirror in from of the bed. I look at the old, baggy gray shirt and lace panties that I'm wearing, noticing the dark purple marks on my neck and chest.

I pull the shirt up, seeing more marks and scratches here and there. I run my fingers lightly over the marks, some hurting more than others. I put the shirt back down, and walk towards an open door that reveals a bathroom. I go the bathroom before washing my hands and face, finding an unopened toothbrush in one of the drawers.

I make my downstairs, holding onto the railing so I keep my balance. I start to smell food, and my mouth waters uncontrollably. I find my way to the kitchen to find someone wearing dark gray sweatpants, the waistband of his boxers showing. As I get closer, I notice red marks on his back, and I smile, biting my lip.

I can smell bacon, the sizzling making me hungry. I stop right behind him, and I can hear him humming something soft. I slowly put my hands on his back, feeling him flinch slightly. I run my hands along his back, making my way to his chest.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty," he says in a sexy, raspy voice.

I bite my lip, running my hands down his v-line.

"Good morning...Daddy," I say quiet enough for him to hear.

"Breakfast is ready if you're hungry," he says, and I can feel his smirk.

"Starving," I say and I make my way to the bar.

He puts a plate in front of me with pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon, and handing me a glass of orange juice. I begin to eat when he puts another plate on the bar beside mine, sitting in the seat next to me. Once we're finished eating, he takes the dirty plates and glasses to the sink and begins to wash them, and I make my way to the living room, plopping onto the couch.

I hear him turn the water off, and his footsteps get closer. He doesn't sit with me, but instead walks behind the couch and begins to rub my neck. I bite my lip and role my head to the side, closing my eyes. I can't control the slight moans that escape my mouth, and I can tell it turns him on.

His hands run down my sides, sending chills down my spine. His soft hands are taken away soon after and I feel the couch sink beside me. I feel a light hand on my thigh, trying not to flinch. His hand works his way up to my inner thigh and he stops. My breathing becomes uneven, and I grip the couch.

He draws circles on my inner thigh, and I spread my legs a little to give him more access. He rubs a finger against my panties, and I try to control my breathing. He leans over, and I can feel his warm breath against my neck, sending more chills down my spine.