|4| 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 (𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.), 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.💙
──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

⚪︎♡[𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]⚪︎
[𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲]

"Harry? Harry wake up!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Ron shoving me around.

I must've fallen asleep during the lesson because I looked up and the professor didn't look too happy. I quickly sat up, straightening myself before muttering a quiet 'Sorry,' to the professor. Then he continued his lesson. It was hard to stay awake the rest of the class period, but I tried my best.

"Did you not get any sleep last night?" Ron asks me quietly.

"No, I did. It's just the end of the day and I'm worn out and tired. I'm ready to go home and sleep." I tell him, writing down on paper what's on the board.

"What are you doing this weekend? Any plans yet?" He asks, doing the same.

"Nothing at the moment, why?" I answer him, not looking up from my paper.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party this weekend? It starts right after classes end on Friday." He says, looking up at me.

"I don't know. I'll think about it. But be warned; I'm not a party person." I say, smirking at him.

"If you say so, party pooper," he says with a small laugh, and I took my eyes.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

Finally the bell rings; time to go home and rest. I get up and gather my things, waiting for Ron.

"You will think about it, right? Going to the party I mean?" He asks as we walk out of the classroom.

"Yes Ron, I will think about it. But I'm not promising anything." I tell him for the hundredth time.

"Ok, suit yourself." He says.

We go to our lockers to put our books and things away, Hermione already waiting for us. Ron goes to put his arm around her waist, kissing her head. 'I wonder if they're dating?' I think to myself, careful not to say it out loud.

"Do you ride the bus, Harry?" Hermione asks as we make our way to the front doors.

"Yes, why?" I ask her.

"Because we could give you a ride if you needed one?" She says.

"No, I'm ok Hermione. Thank you though." I say right when we get outside.

There was supposed to be a cool front coming in tonight think. It's a little chilly, so I put on my coat.

"Of course Harry. Well, see you tomorrow!" She says, turning around and going the opposite direction with Ron.

I wave and make my way to the bus. I take a seat towards the back, taking out my earbuds and phone, playing my music. I notice that I have a text message, so I open it to see who it's from. It was from my mom about an hour ago.

{-𝙈𝙤𝙢}
𝘏𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 11. 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱.
𝘟𝘖 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘟𝘖

I text her back, telling her I'm on my way home. I turn my phone off, leaning my head against the window. Even though it's about a 15-minute ride, I can still rest my eyes a little. I close my eyes, letting the music drown my thoughts.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

I get off the bus, thanking the driver and telling him goodnight. I get my key out, unlocking the door, smelling the food that was made for dinner. I go into the kitchen to heat up the food my mom made me, then I rush up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once I'm finished eating, I set my plate to the side and walk into the bathroom.

I close the door and start the shower, taking my clothes off while the water gets warm. I step in, standing there for a good 3 minutes, letting the water wash over me. I begin to wash my hair, following the rest of my shower routine. After I'm done with my shower, I get out and dry off, put on my pajamas before brushing my teeth.

When I'm finished, I take my plate downstairs and put it in the sink, grabbing a bottle of water and running back up the stairs. I make sure my alarm is set for the right time, turn off my lamp, and look out the window, trying to fall asleep. I can't help but start thinking about him again, and I finally drift off to sleep.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────
Word Count-844

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────
𝘈/𝘕: 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘮𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦!

5+ 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

~𝖲𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖬00𝗇𝖶𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁💙