|5| 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘰 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 (𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.), 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.💙
──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────
Disclaimers
Strong Language
Smut
(some) Bondage
──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

⚪︎♡[𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]⚪︎
[𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲]

[*𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱*𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱*𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱*]
I roll over, looking at the time before turning off my alarm. 6:00 a.m. I put my pillow over my face, not wanting to get up, but I do. I get out of bed, walking to the bathroom to wash my face. When I get in there, I notice that my underwear is soaked. 'Shit,' I say to myself. I must've had another wet dream.

Third time this week. I quickly undress and jump in the shower, feeling icky and dirty. Once I'm done with my bathroom routine, I got to my closet to pick out an outfit. After about 5-10 minutes, I finally decide to wear a baby blue skirt, a purple sweater with a kitten on it, and grey knee-high socks with black converse.

I'm too lazy to do anything else so after I get dressed, I run downstairs, smelling a delicious breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart," My mother says, fixing my plate.

"Morning mum," I say.

She hands me my plate and I sit down at the table. I'm halfway done with my breakfast when my dad walks in.

"Morning Harry," he says, kissing my head.

"Morning dad," I say smiling.

He goes into the kitchen, kissing my mom on the cheek before sitting down in front of me.

"I'm leaving a little earlier today, Harry. Do you need me to drop you off at school?" He asks, looking up from his plate.

"No, sir. Hermione and Ron are picking me up. They'll text me when they get here." I tell him, taking a bite of my waffles.

Somehow, my mom makes the best food.

"Ok, just wondering." He says, going back to his breakfast.

I finish with mine, taking and putting my plate in the sink and muttering a 'Thank you,' to my mom for the good breakfast.

I head upstairs to get my bag and books, making sure I have everything. My phone goes off, telling me I have a text message. I open and see that it's from Hermione.

{-𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚}
𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘙𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 5 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.
𝘟𝘖

I text her back, telling her that I'd just finished breakfast and that I'm getting my things. I run downstairs, my books in one and my phone in the other.

"Do you have all your books and things?" My mom asks, cleaning up the kitchen.

"Yep, I think so. I hope so." I tell her, looking around.