|3| 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 (𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.), 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.💙
──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────

⚪︎♡[𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]⚪︎
[𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡]

The bell rings, signaling its time for lunch. Hermione and I have chemistry together, which was the last class we were in, so we walk with each other to the cafeteria. When we get there, it's not that packed, so we find a table and put our stuff down.

"What are you going to eat?" I ask her, watching her sit down.

"I brought lunch. What about you?" She asks.

She's looking around like she's looking for something.

"I brought something too," I say as I get out my lunch bag. "What are you looking at?" I ask curiously.

"I'm looking for someone; I don't know where he is though. I told him to meet us at our table." She immediately sprung up, waving to someone. "Over here!" She calls, still waving at whoever she's talking to.

I sit down, then I see who she was waiting for. A red-headed kid walks up to our table and hugs Hermione before noticing me. He gives me a look, but I brush it off, knowing Hermione will help me out.

"Ron, play nice. Ron, this is Harry," She says, looking between us. "Harry, this is my best friend Ron." She smiles like she just got an award for something.

"Hi," Ron says, putting out a hand.

I take it, smiling, and responding to him.

"Hello," we all sit down and begin to eat our food, talking about how our day has gone so far.

I look over and notice Luna, the girl from my Algebra class, sitting alone at a table.

"I'll be right back," I say to the others, getting up.

They nod in response and continue their conversation.

I make my way towards Luna, wondering why she's sitting alone.

"Hey Luna," I say.

I think I might have startled her a bit.

"Oh hi, Harry." She says with a smile.

"What are you doing sitting alone?" I ask her.

"Don't worry Harry, there's nothing wrong. I just sit alone because it helps me to concentrate and study easier." She says with a smile.

"Oh ok. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to sit with us?" I say, not wanting her to by herself.

"No thank you, Harry. Maybe some other time?" She turns away, and I start walking back to Ron and Hermione.

I sit back down and finish my lunch, feeling stuffed afterward. We were laughing at a joke that Ron had made, and I could've sworn I saw milk come out of Hermione's nose.

After about 5 minutes of laughing at each other, the bell finally rings for 6th period. We all say bye to each other, then go our separate ways. I make it to my next class with a few minutes to spare, so I take a seat towards the back, and slowly start to drift off again.

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────
Word Count-544

──── ♡⚪︎♡ ────
𝘈/𝘕: 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵? 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!

5+ 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

~𝖲𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖬00𝗇𝖶𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁💙