【granted wish » yato】

anime: noragami

A/N: I'm sorry for Yato and Hiyori's shippers, but in this fanfic, they don't know each other. I'll be replacing Hiyori with Y/N (Only in this *wink wink*)

Kinda long beacuse I enjoyed writing it! Enjoy!!!

~~~

It was raining lightly while I was walking alone in the middle of the night near the river side.

I was holding an umbrella and a grocery bag on the other hand.

As usual, I try to observe everyone in the street. There are also shiny pretty lights everywhere and there is small stalls placed around the corner that is selling street foods and people are entertaining it.

I smiled seeing children running and at the happy faces strangers are making as I passed by them.

What I'm a little jealous of is seeing couple looks so happy together. Holding each others hands, exchanging sweets words and so on.

I stopped by and gazed at near the river also observing the other side of it. I rest my chin in the palm of my hands, daydreaming when will I experience love, how to be love?

"I hope someone will love me too." I whispered under my breath.

"Hehehe~" I could hear someone beside me making a weird laugh and it sounds so familiar to me. So I tilted my head and just to see a cat face in front of me.

I screamed and people stared at me. Some people cannot see him. It so happen that I am able to see him even though he is a god. I knew him for about a month now. Apparently, I'm a half-phantom.

"Ya- Yato! You freakin' scared me, you stupid!" I striked him with the bag I am holding.

"Argghhh~ Forgive me, forgive me Y/N!" I stopped hitting him and calmed myslef down. I noticed Yukine is not with him. He said he was already asleep in Lady Kofuku's house.

"What are you doing here this late?" He asked me.

I told him that I bought something from the grocery store because I'm gonna try cook something tomorrow or the other day.

We walked together and wander around in the street.

"Besides..." His face is once again truring into a weird one and I glanced at him in confusion.

He started pointing his hands through the grocery bag I am holding and he is peeking, trying to find something.

I rolled my eyes at him and so I gave him the cheese buns he's been asking me to buy him ever since. "There you go." I sighed.

"Arghhh!! Thank you Y/N!!! You're the best!" He started to celebrate. He was smelling and caressing it.

Once he calmed himself down. He told me, "I heard you say something back there."

My eyes lit up. "Oh...th... that? That's nothing!" I felt embarrassed and I increased my speed.

He held my hand causing me to stop walking. "You know what to do." My checks are now being reddish, I could feel it.

I see him being serious this time. "What?" I asked him.

"You can wish to me. Only five yen!" He begun advertising him. "Super cheap and affo-" I cut it off without him finishing a sentence and playfully strike his head.

"But... How?" I asked him.

"Wish. I'll bring the person in front of you. Just close your eyes and open it when I tell you to do so." He said laughing. I sighed in defeat.