【not so bad » osamu dazai】

anime: bungou stray dogs
(another underrated anime, a must watch!)

enjoy:)

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

It was winter and I forgot, in all of things, my coat in work. Right now, I am freezing cold while doing my paper works I didn't got to finish yesterday due to headache at the Armed Detective Agency.

Right at this very moment, take note, this cold morning. All of us inside this building were hearing once again how Kunikida shout at Dazai for being an lazy ass not attentive enough to fulfill his tasks.

"You were supposed to investigate the incident that happened at the nearby café in the town, yet you just attempted to suicide, you stupid suicidal maniac brat!" He endlessly scolded him, but Dazai on the other hand, doesn't seem to be paying any attention.

"I'll kill you, you bastard!" Kunikida added that made Dazai moved from his position from burying his head on the couch.

"Eh? Really? You will? I'll be honored too, Kunikida-san, please do it no-" Dazai was interrupted once the president entered the door and ordered both of them to stop arguing.

Kunikida asked what must be the reason why he is here.

"Come with me. We have something important to discuss." Kunikida nodded and started fixing his things and himself.

Dazai, who still looks like an idiot was stunned by what Kunikida-san to him. His eyes were beaming with happiness, and when the time Kunikida left and followed the president's lead, Dazai started jumping upside down chanting that Kunikida will kill him. What a true idiot.

That commotion lasted for a minute and ended when he started panting hard due to continuously jumping. Everyone stared at Dazai with judgment excluding me. I just chuckled and smiled a bit.

Dazai sat defeated and rested his chin above his desk, facing my side while I am staring at the computer doing some stuff that I need to pass on today. Our working place is just about an inch away meaning we are pretty much close to each other.

Having a feeling that he is looking at me, I stop from whatever I am doing and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked while I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him.

"You know what? You're actually pretty." Dazai said while my eyes widened with what he said and my cheeks started burning up a bit.

Atsushi could have overheard what Dazai said to me and giggled while giving me a confused look as if I did something wrong. "Are you blush-" I immediately covered his mouth since everyone might hear it and might as well tease us once again.

He just smiled after that, held my cheeks and completely fell asleep. I averted my eyes for the second time and this time around, I am completely blushing. I kept tapping slightly my face to stop dreaming.

Does he really think so?

-time skip-

Everyone was waving their goodbyes to me as they leave the building. Finally, I can rest. My work were non-stop and luckily everything's been fine.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N!" Ranpo-san said while carrying the baked bread he made a while ago. It was delicious to be honest.