【moon » levi ackerman】

anime: shingeki no kyojin/attack on titan

please enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

it was dark in the evening while everybody seemed to be asleep due to tiring training that occurred just in today.

they assimilated us essential techniques that could help us slaughter the titans with the accompaniment of captain levi ackerman.

levi ackerman. you couldn't really tell that we are close whatsoever. we often talked to each other, but i knew him ever since-humanities strongest, but he is such a stoic man.

it was only the moonlit that's leading this dark hallway since all the lights are turned off.

i tried to get up and opted to just wander around the corridors this late night to make myself busy and sleepy. precisely enough, grab some food at the main hall since i am famished.

yup, this is a bad idea.

to be honest, i feel energized. is this like what you call, hibernating? i don't know.

luckily for me, i get adequate amount of sleep unlike my other comrades who use their time futilely. what i really do is just lay lazily in my bed and read a lot of manga.

on my way to the main hall, i heard someone and so i walked silently until i reached...

"oh holy moly macaroni! i- is that the CAPTAIN'S ABS?!" my eyes widened while i peeked on the side of his open door while he was doing this some kind of paper works.

why the hell he is shirtless?

i tried my best to abstain the situation i am currently in the best as i could, but my body doesn't seem to be cooperating right now.

he was sitting and checking meticulously the papers when suddenly, he abruptly moved a bit that caused me to hid myself in order not to get caught.

i catched my breath silently and exclaimed. now that was dangerous, it was levi we are talking about here.

"it wouldn't be bad if take another look right?" i muttered.

the moment i did, i bumped into something hard that caused me to fell into the ground and complained about how it hurts.

i steadily opened my eyes just to see that levi ackerman is already in front of me.

so that was him?

then i slowly glanced from his legs up to his body. i could tell, it was better in close-up.

my eyes met his gray orbs that was looking menacingly at me as i make an awkward greeting to him.

"yow captain, eh-hehe! goodni- night?" i stuttered for a second. it was intimidating by just looking at him. i am sure screwed.

"tch. what are you doing this late, brat?" he said crossed armed while i just stared at his body.

"you sure worked hard. nice figure captain." i dreamily said, gestured a thumbs up and smiled.

his expression changed into a peeved one as i realized that i answered that one wrongly.

"oh i- i mean, i suddenly got hungry and decided to eat something." i replied as i stand up from my embarrassing situation.

he then questioned why i was peeking a while ago. that alone made my heart to make rapidly beating unknowingly what to respond so then i decided to make an alibi.