Oof

Skye POV

I walked down the hallway to go to the library so I could study for my Caculus test. When I got there I sat at the indy available seat left which was by Kodie. She had her head down so she didn't really see me. I sat down and she peeked up at me. "Hey" I whispered. She nodded at me waving. I looked at her computer screen and she seemed to be on a hacking website waiting for something to load. "You code" I asked. "No I'm working on something. You'll see at lunch" she said. I nodded and opened my book and started studying. Jaden walked over to Kodie and started typing in her computer. "All set it's all erased" he smiled. "Thank you i appreciate it man" she shook his hand. "No problem Ko you got my Steelers tickets " he asked. "I got you man I'll get e'm to you by tomorrow. Front row" she smiled. "Thanks Ko I'll see you and good luck" he walked out the library. "What are Yoh planning Ms Shane" I asked. She smirked. "Nothing" she said. I shook my head chuckling. I studied some more before Kodie started distracting me. I looked up and she had turned her space into a mini drum set using her pens as her sticks . She had her headphones on jamming to something. I laughed shaking my head. "Shhhh" the Librarian said. I giggled softly. She smiled."Your laugh is beautiful" she said stopping. I smiled blushing. "Thank you" I said. She nodded."Aye Kodie come on coach wanna see you" Miles said causing Kodie to look at him. "I'll see you around Skye" she smiled grabbing her books and running over to the door. I smiled. I can't believe she was talking to me

Lunch
Kodie POV

"I can't do this anymore trin" I said as we stood by the cafeteria door. "Okay then I'll just text the whole school these pics then" she went on her phine. "Where are all my photos she screamed. I shrugged smirking . The whole cafeteria was looking at us by now. "Fuck you I don't need you anyways" she said before trying to slap me. I caught her hand and she growled and stormed out. I put my hands in my pocket smiling walking over to  my table. My team congratulated me on getting out that toxic relationship. "Aye Tonight I'm throwing a party to celebrate my friends break up. It's a Hot boy school year now" Miles yelled. "Text any of the football team for the adress" he sais. The cafeteria went crazy. We sat down and ate our lunch. Miles passed around the pill and we all took it. "I hate this" I said. "I know Ko we do too" Symere said. We finished eating and we got up.

After school. I waited at Skye's locker for her. I saw her coming down the hallway looking down at her book. I smiled. She's so pretty. "Hey" I said. She looked uo. "Kodie- wow w-what are you doing here at my locker" she said. "Oh I wanted to ask if you were going to the party" I said hoping she'll say she is. "Uhmmm I can't I have to work on next month's homework" she says. "You ever been to a party" I asked. She blushed shaking her head. "Co e on Skye it'll be fun. I'll be your chauffeur and everything pleasee" I begged. "Don't make me get on my knees and whine Skye  I will do it" I said. She giggled. I started to go down. "Okay okay I'll go" she said. I smiled hopping up. I grabbed her phone out her pocket. "Open it" I said. She did as told and passed it to me. I out mg number in it and texted myself. "Text me tour adress and I'll pick you up" I said. She nodded taking my phone back "I'll see you tonight babygirl" I kissed her cheek before running down the hallway. "Tackle" I yelled before jumping on Miles back. He fell over on the floor dropping the ball . "Fumble" I said getting up. He laughed pickingthe ball up.

That night
Skye POV

Kodie pulled up and I walked out to her car and she greeted me. "Hey Skye" she hugged me. I melted into her arms. "Hi Kodie" I smiled.

She opened the door for me

She opened the door for me. "Byhank you" I smiled. She nodded before jogging to her side and getting in. "Nice car" I said. "Thanks it was my grandpa's. He gave it to me in his will" she said. "I'm so sorry I didn't know" I said. "It's fine" she said. "I used to call him Pa . Him and my grandma raised me yah know" she said. "I didnt know Kodie what happened to your parents" I asked. She sighed. "My Dad was an abusive alcoholic and one night he killed my mom now he's in jail. He writes to me sometimes but I can't bring myself to let him in. He took the woman I lover more than anything away from me" she said with sorrow in her eyes. I wiped a tear that fell. "I'm so sorry Kodie" I said. She nodded. "They all are" she mumbled. We pulled up to a big house that had lights flashing in it. She let me out and parked in the yard. Once she got ou she wrapped her arm around me and we walked in. She dapped people up. "You want something to drink" she asked. "Water" I said. She nodded before leaving to go get it. "Mmm so this my best frien lil new girl" Dess smiled. "Huh" I asked confused. "You'll see soon" she smiled. "I'm Dess Kodie's best friend" she said. "Skye I guess I'm Kodie's friend" I shrugged. "Nah girl Kodie's got you eye on you" a light skin girl said. "Call me Mia I'm Kodie's friend" she smiled. "Skye" I say once again.