My Girl

Kodie POV

I was outta breathe as I stopped
"Keep going Kodie only 5 more miles to go" my step dad said. "Ron I don't think I can do this" I said. "Yeah you can" he poured a bucket of cold water on me. "Let's go" he said.

30 minutes later
"Now it's time to work on agility up and down the bleachers 30 each let's go" he said

SkyePOV

I sat in class bored. I miss Kodie. Class is so boring without her. "Ms. Morales pay attention" the teacher said. I rolled my eyes pulling out my phone. I been finished this work and all of next month's lesson plan too.

Princess👑: hey baby I'm bored

I put my phone down knowing that she was probably training right now. It's how it's been for the past few weeks.

2 days later
Kodie POV

I sat in the hospital bed. "Kodie tell me how you git those pills" he said. I shook my head. "Than I'm going to have to tell your mother" he said. "No I'll tell you" u said quickly. "I just wanna look out for you you just had a fucking heart attack" he said. "My coach back home. He forced the whole team to take e'm and not to tell anyone" I said. He nodded. "I'm gonna make some calls" he said. Soon Jag Des Miles and Skye walked through the door. "Thank God your okay" Dess said. I smiled weakly. "What happened Ko" Jah asked. Me and Miles looked at eachother. "Well coach had us on steroids and I started slowing down on taking them so I could get off of them but it didn't help" I said. "I'm gonna fucking kill him now" Jah said. "No Jah Rons handling it" I said. "Hey bestie hey bae" I smiled. They came over and hugged me  "You okay" Skye asked squeezing my cheeks together. I nodded pecking her lips. "You haven't been texting me" she pouted. "I know Rons been keeping me busy. I guess I ain't used to run in 15 miles in the morning and then practicing. And then he has me pressing 300 now" I said. She rubbed day forhead. "I guess that why I got that heart attack" I shrugged. "No it was the damn steroids" Miles said. "I should've stopped him I'm so dumb and now you might now be able to play" he said. "It's good man. I guess I could start doing music" I said. "All of us doing music" he asked. I nodded. "That would be jhi tight" Jah said. I shook my head. "Never mind I don't wanna do it after that" I said. They laughed. My mom walked in and it got silent. "Ma" Jah said. They hugged. There were tears shed. But in all they forgave her and understood just like I understood. "So how you feeling champ" she asked holding my hand. I gave her the same smile. She kissed my forhead. "Ron is talking to his lawyer and we are suing the school and  taking this to court. We got the news on it and everything were getting justice for you" she said. I smiled. "So will Ko be okay to play" Dess asked. "The doctors have to run a few more test" she said. I know I was gonna die soon. The doctor told me I had 5 years to live since I have stage 4 kidney disease and heart disease. I just don't want to tell them.

3 weeks later.

"Take a cool down Kodie" he said. I nodded sitting down. "You good in any oain" he asked. I shook my head. He nodded and sighed. "I know your gonna make it longer Kodie. Just don't give up on yourself" he said. I just stared at the grass. "Come on let's go back home" he said. We got up and walked back to the house and I started my school work. I finished it for the week before I caught a flight to ATL. It was my baby's birthday and I wanted to suprise her. A lot of people in the airport looked at me weird since I did have a beard now. Part of the side affects of steroids children. Once boarding my flight I took a nap.

2 hours later.

I grabbed the flowers and balloons. She should be at lunch about now. I grabbed the  Victorias Secret , Chanel, Louis,and Hermes bag out the car and went into the school. "Kodie" the lady at the office said. I nodded. "I'm here to visit Skye Morales" I said signing in. She gave me a sticker and I walked to the lunchroom. I walked in and someone gasped. They all saw me and it got quite. "Uhh wassup y'all " I said. They all said hey and asked me if I was okay. I walked over to Skye. "Baby" I smiled. She hugged me and I kissed her deeply. We pulled away. "Aren't you supposed to be doing homeschool" she asked. "I woke up at 4 this morning and went for my run before doing work and catching a flight to see you happy Birthday" I smiled. "Thank you baby" she smiled. "Take your gifts pretty girl" I said. "Oh my gosh is that a Hermes bag" she asked. I shrugged smiling. "You look good who you tryna look cute for" I asked. She laughed doung a spin. I shook my head. We sat at the lunch table talking over the pizza I brought her. The bell rung. "Welp I'll carry your bags to your locker" I said grabbing them. She grabbey her other stuff and we made it to her locker. I realized it wasn't gonna fir so I just decided to take it with me. "I'll see you after babe" I smiled. She nodded. "Thanks again Ko" she kissed my lips. "It's no problem baby. You know imma always take care of you. You my girl" I smiled