Moving?

Kodie POV

I walked in school and everyone cheered me on. I had just won the Championships for the team. I feel like meek when he was set free. I've been thinking of moving in with my mom and her husband. They're so nice and there's a nice school up there for me to get a chance to work college level so I can get drafted quicker. I've already met some friends there too. I smiled a little as people congratulated me. I went into my locker and grabbed my books. I went to class and sat in my seat next to Skye. "Hey Ko congrats on the win" she said. "Thanks" I said before putting my earphones in and starting on the classwork. I saw her sigh but brushed it off . "Mrs. Jones I finished the work you had me do for my transfer" I said giving it to her. Everyone gasped. "Kodie you're transferring" Des asked. I nodded. "Im moving in with my mom and her husband. They're gonna try to get me drafted this year" I said. "Mrs. Jones may I go to the bathroom" skye asked. "Yes" she said . Skye walked out the room fast. I sighed feeling bad. I probably should have told her. "Mrs. Jones" I said. "Yes Kodie go" she said. I nodded and followed Skye to the bathroom . I heard crying. "Skye please let me in" I said leaning against her door. "No I hate you" she said. "Don't say that Skye it's okay you'll be okay without me" I said. She opened the stalk and I saw her red eyes. "No I won't Kodie you don't understand" she said in between sobs. She started punching me weakly but I grabbed her hands and hugged her tightly. "I'm fucking in love with you" she whimpered. I pulled back off gaurd. "You are" I asked. She nodded. "I'm in love with you too" I said honestly. "Then don't go" she said. "It's already official Skye" I sighed . We stood in silence til I came up with something. "Come with me" I said. "My dad would never let me" she shook her head. " when do you leave" she asked. "Saturday" I said. She nodded staring into my eyes. "I missed you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I missed you more" I said leaning in and kissing her." You okay now" I asked. She nodded as I wiped her face off. "Let's get back to class" I said . I opened the door and let her out and we walked back to class. People started whispering. No one really knew we were dating.

Lunch
Skye POV
I walked in the bathroom only to see Trinity and her friends in their. "Well look what we got here. Kodie's new little toy" she smiled as they blocked the door. "I don't want any trouble" I said. "Well I want all the smoke so" she said playing with her fingernails. She got up smiling. "I know things about you Mrs Morales. I know about your church life and how your not supposed to be wearing the stuff you wear. I also know your family are hypocrits. Your Dad stands up on Sunday praising God but on Monday he's fucking his assistant" she said shocking me. "And you're so Christian so you're saving yourself for marriage. Kodie can't wait that long she has needs as a famous football player. She needs someone who's gonna suck her dick when she's stressed or ride her til she forgets her problems. But you won't do those things" she laughed. "You don't know me" I said. "Shut up don't talk back lil bitch" she said. Just then the bathroom door opened and Kodie came in. "What's going on" she asked me wrapping her arms around my waist. "Nothing I was just giving your girl some tips on how to keep you happy. But it doesn't even matter your moving anyways" she said. I could feel Kodie get angry. "It's too late Skye you already ran her away" she laughed. "Shut the fuck up before I beat your ass" Kodie spat . "Kodie calm down" I said. "Oh Kodie always so full of anger. Maybe it's because your actually a nigga. I can't believe I waisted my time dating a freak" she smirked. Kodie pushed me outta the way and strangled  Trinity. "Call me a freak again I swear to God I'll choke the life outta you" she spat. Before letting her fall. She cried as we left out. "What was that" I asked. She shrugged. "I'm skipping you wanna skip" sne asked. "Sure"I said. She smiled and took my hand. We walked out the building where her brothers were waiting with their girls. "Where are we going" I asked. "Red Robins niggas want hamburgers" jah said. I shook her head as we got in Miles car. "Are y'all moving" I asked. "Nah we staying we not in a rush to go to college like Ko" Jah said. "Cool" I said.

Saturday

Kodie came up to me. "Welp" she smiled. "Let's go" she said grabbing my hand. My mom is dealing so she thought it would be okay if I dropped Kodie off . We got in her car. We put our stuff in her car and said bye to her family before driving to Chicago. She blasted thug as we pulled up to Target for some snacks. We got out and walked in target."Baby" I called as she stared at the switch. "Huh" she said. "The snacks" I said. "Hold up lemme buy this sir" she called. She is so childish. He took it out the cats and we went to the food section before checking out. Here goes nothing. A road trip with Kodie. I hope she can actually drive.

8 hours later

"Imma miss you baby" I pouted. "Imma miss you more" she smiled. "Well FaceTime I'll visit you'll visit we can make this work" she said. I sure hope so

Comment

Vote

Just do it. - Nike