Sophie's P.O.V

This was going to be an interesting game of truth or dare. The other girls came up with a plan to humiliate the boys and to be honest it was an amazing idea and could turn this night upside-down and I couldn't wait.

" Hi boys." We all said when we got down stairs.

" Hello girls." They all answered in unison.

Hello girls? I could feel something suspicious going on so I entered Dex's mind and saw that they were planing to humiliate us like we were them. As soon as I found out I transmitted to Biana , Linh , and Marella their plan.

" Oh we can't let that happen can we." Biana thought so I repeated it to the other girls.

" Boys, we changed our minds first we will play a game of twenty questions. Meaning that us girls get to interrogate the crud out of each of you through twenty questions each." Biana said out loud.

The boys exchanged a look then, Fitz said "you can't change the plan on us now."

" Oh but we can. Because we are in charge of this sleepover until we start Truth or Dare." Marella snarked. ( is that a word.)

"Thats not fair. Why can't we be in charge there are more of us than you any way." Wylie complained.

"Because that not how sleepovers work. We get to humiliate you and you can't do any thing about it unless you want to be pranked hard, Got it." Biana said not concerned at all about what the boys would say.

"But that's not faiiiiiirrrrrrrr!" Keefe wined.

"To Bad." I told him.

"Really Foster you're on their side." Keefe asked.

"Get used to it." I answered as I poked him in the chest and walked over to Linh.

" OOOH! Lover Boy she got you." Tam told Keefe.

" Can we just get on with the night please?" Linh asked.

 " Sure. Boys would you like us to interrogate you secretly or altogether?" Biana asked sweetly.

"Separately." they all answered at once.

" Ok. Fitz you first."